I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...

Discus and support I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to figure out why d1d4a097-d0fe-43c4-9b7b-4971cb1b7e65 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amberwhite3, Apr 19, 2023.

1. amberwhite3
    amberwhite3 Guest

I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...

I would like to figure out why

:)

amberwhite3, Apr 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super heroes

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

According to Xbox Support:

"If you completed the requirements to unlock the achievement on your console, but it doesn't show, it might not be synchronized with the Xbox network. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronization to take place."

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Do you Lego?

my first lego was LEGO marvel! for xbox 360. I´ve played lego the movie, lego batman, Indiana Jones, star wars. I have only completed 100% of the achievements of lego marvel and Indiana Jones
  4. The1337gamer Win User
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

ESO v.s. LEGO Jurassic World

Hello everyone :)

My friend's kids love dinosaurs and the lego games, so there is no doubt that their parents will probably be getting Lego Jurassic World. As far as I know, they haven't completed any of the Lego games that they have (the Marvel one is what they got recently).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

6. InkedAngel86 Win User

Which Launch Game Are You Getting

Ryse: Son of Rome

Forza Motorsport 5

FIFA 14 (free with pre-order)

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes for the 360 as i dont want the kids touching my xb1 haha
Thema:

1. I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super... - Similar Threads - completed story haven't

2. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  5. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  6. What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...: This is the first time this has happened to me so I searched up a solution online and every thing I saw involved being able to go into the settings app and the power off/restart menu which I...
  7. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  8. My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?: I have an old rock candy wired controller that I have been using for years. Since getting Windows 11 whenever I want to use it it I need to check for updates through Windows Update and install...
  9. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  10. The xbox app is complete utter garbage.

in XboX Insiders
    The xbox app is complete utter garbage.: I can connect to everything on consoles but for some reason the app will not connect to the part if I'm using a pc or mobile device. How the hell can it be so bad? Half of the time I'm sending...