I have claimed robux through the reward points and it has been a few days and i still dont...
Discus and support I have claimed robux through the reward points and it has been a few days and i still dont... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This cost about 3000 points and nothing has happened, no error, no anything just lost my points 198df33d-1474-4fe5-9a9b-b4ef534d6d84 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Person1919, Nov 8, 2023.
Thema:
I have claimed robux through the reward points and it has been a few days and i still dont...
Loading...
-
I have claimed robux through the reward points and it has been a few days and i still dont... - Similar Threads - claimed robux through
-
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.
in XboX InsidersClaim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments] -
Delisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff
in XboX InsidersDelisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff: I just claimed my Minecraft story mode disc with every episode so does the dlc get included in the license claiming? submitted by /u/H0CK3YFAN24 [link] [comments] -
(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed
in XboX Insiders(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
I need help claiming my minecraft villager experience cape
in XBoX Games and AppsI need help claiming my minecraft villager experience cape: Ive tried everything ive seen online, equipping it in bedrock and going to support, (in which microsoft responded saying the order was recieved but it still wasnt in java) Now microsoft support... -
Cant claim robux
in XBoX on WindowsCant claim robux: so i have 5,226 points and im trying to claim a 200 robux gift card thats 3,000 points but i cant and when i try to on pc on here it says i need a phone number but i cant pay for it atm... -
there is no option avaliable for roblox robx gift card how to claim robux?
in XBoX Games and Appsthere is no option avaliable for roblox robx gift card how to claim robux?: There is no option avaliable to claim robux 75ea4edd-aed8-473d-b412-c6b867ecd413