I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc

Discus and support I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; N Yyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god 50478375-f513-4bb2-b927-cee1e2ba7376 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BobbiGoodnow, Apr 15, 2019.

1. BobbiGoodnow
    BobbiGoodnow Guest

I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc

N

Yyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god

:)

BobbiGoodnow, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Bobbi,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. If you've downloaded COD: BO2 to your Xbox One and it was a digital copy, but is asking for a disc to be inserted, you may wish to troubleshoot using the following support article: Error
    0x803F8001 occurs when you launch an Xbox One game

Give the troubleshooting solutions a try, one by one, and please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Try clearing the cache and then reinstall the game bro.
    Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again.
    After trying this, reinstall the app.
    It may work for you :D.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Did you buy chance download it using the disc?
  6. Scythe NL Win User

Did you buy it from the Game store? If so, did you buy it on the 360 or the One? Have you tried removing the game, redownloading and installing?
Thema:

1. I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc - Similar Threads - call duty black

2. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  3. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  4. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  5. Trying to play call of duty black ops online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play call of duty black ops online: I’m trying to play call of duty black ops online and it’s saying current profile is not allowed to play online. I just updated my game pass today 8ab442ae-1b85-49af-bb42-f5b39207adfd
  6. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 problem: I have been doing the most to get black ops 2 to work and nothing has worked I wasn't able to even start the game now its telling me about an update that isn't allowing me to play. I have all the...
  7. So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.

in XBoX on Windows
    So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.: Help me there is this user on Black Ops 2 named [mod removed] and somehow he killed through walls and killed all my team. He also gave me a bunch of achievements on Black Ops 2. I wasn't happy, I...
  8. How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game: I just purchase call of duty black ops Cold War and download it on my Xbox half way and it said that I can start to play but when I tried playing it it wouldn’t start it just sent me to purchase...
  9. I have a perfectly good Call of Duty Black Ops One disc for the Xbox 360, but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a perfectly good Call of Duty Black Ops One disc for the Xbox 360, but it says...: Every time I put it in it says unrecognizable or unreadable, but the disc is perfectly fine. 91d977d5-8118-4189-bf26-df9e5f49597e
  10. Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S: My Original Xbox One power supply died and I was told you can't get them anymore! So I purchased an Xbox One S Pre Owned and can't play Call of Duty Black Ops 3. But I could on my Original Xbox...