I have call of duty and it’s not letting me play the campaign mode it’s saying I need the...

Discus and support I have call of duty and it’s not letting me play the campaign mode it’s saying I need the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having problems with call of duty e2a9a156-bd0b-4faf-8bf5-842ab066b5fd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidRainey1, Jul 30, 2020.

1. DavidRainey1
    DavidRainey1 Guest

I have call of duty and it’s not letting me play the campaign mode it’s saying I need the...

Having problems with call of duty

:)

DavidRainey1, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Impeccable Flow Win User

I have call of duty and it’s not letting me play the campaign mode it’s saying I need the dlc package

Hey, Have try hard resetting your console? Also verified that there is no pending updates?
  3. Xx1FLYLEAF1xX Win User

I can't play zombies and i paid for it and it said it was removed or sign out

i have the same problem,you have to delete campaign mode to play,i have had so many problems with this call of duty game from bad downloads to multipalyer just stop working,to not playing campaign
  4. Wolf9733 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare not working

I am trying to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare offline

I no longer have gold pass and I don't need it any longer because I no longer play online

however every time I go to play the campaign it says that I'm missing DLC and there is no DLC currently to install on my xbox

and then it says Microsoft store is currently unavailable all I'm trying to do is play my game in campaign
    Hi LIL PIT BULL03

Thank you for contacting Xbox Ambassador Support

There was a recent dlc released ( Compatability Data Pack 1 ) for call of duty warzone which effects the playability of the campaign mode

You would need to resubscribe to xbox live gold or gamepass to download the dlc to play the campaign mode all dlc`s for xbox Game`s require a xbox live subscription service

This also effects other dlc content for other game`s too

Hope this helped your question

Kind regard`s

Xbox Ambassador
  5. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Ignorant infinity ward

Hi, thought this might help.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

• Known Issue: Some players unable to access certain modes within the game.
    • Workaround: Each mode for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will require separate downloads in order to play those modes. For example, in order to play the Campaign, you would need to ensure you have the

Campaign Pack 1
      &
      Campaign Pack 2
      add-ons installed. Be sure to go to My Games & Apps > Locate
      Call of Duty: Modern Warfare in either the Installed or
      Ready To Install section > Press the Menu button > Select
      Manage Game & Add-Ons to ensure you have all relevant content downloaded in order to play each mode.
  6. DSEddie Win User

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

I haven't played any of the Call of Duty games since Black Ops II. I always enjoyed the campaigns, and the zombie modes were great, but I never liked the multiplayer.
Thema:

1. I have call of duty and it’s not letting me play the campaign mode it’s saying I need the... - Similar Threads - call duty it’s

2. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  3. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  4. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...
  5. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  6. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  7. Call of Duty update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty update: Call of Duty update will not load. I'm looking for a solution, it been over a week and i am unable to play. b7fe8a89-330d-4ca8-a58a-923d4f1ae8d3
  8. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  9. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  10. Activision id call of duty

in XBoX Accessibility
    Activision id call of duty: Someone changed my activision id on call of duty and it won’t let me change it back. Any suggestions? 6522b3ff-6e28-468d-ba1f-af7cabe830f0