I have bought the wrong version of Fifa 23

Discus and support I have bought the wrong version of Fifa 23 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought fifa 23 without understanding the restrictions of Dual entitlement between the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. I own a series S but i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by david mowbray, Oct 3, 2022.

1. I have bought the wrong version of Fifa 23

I recently bought fifa 23 without understanding the restrictions of Dual entitlement between the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. I own a series S but i was mislead into buying the Xbox One version of Fifa 23. I only now realise that the Xbox One version has restrictions that the Xbox Series X|S doesn't. Obviously no one would want to buy fifa 23 Xbox One version if they own a Xbox Series X|S, so i feel like i have been treated harshly for a simple mistake. Is there any way a could get a refund for the Xbox One version, or maybe an added fee that would amount to the payment of the Xbox Series X|S version?

Thanks,

Louis Mowbray

:)

david mowbray, Oct 3, 2022
  2. Rus Harr Win User

FIFA 23 Xbox one version purchased on a Xbox series X console.

I have the same problem. I have just bought the wrong Fifa 23 version. Instead of Fifa 23 x box series S accidentally I bought xbox one version. And didn't even installed it. Let's wait for the refund result as I made a ticket refund recently.
  3. Stephen Hermes1 Win User

I made the same mistake but didn’t realize it for a few months of playing as I can’t play with friends who just got the “right” edition for $50 through an Xbox promotion I have access to. Doesn’t seem fair that I have to pay an additional $50 after I preordered for $60 to get the edition of the game I thought I was getting. (Why would the Xbox one version be standard when Xbox s/x have been out for over a year…)
  4. Yoav Roni10 Win User

I have the same problem like him

Can somebody please help me????

Unfortunately we don’t have enough money to buy it again and I wanna play with my friends 😭
  5. Stephen Hermes1 Win User

No I tried that EA cannot upgrade me to the correct version. Every site says to contact Microsoft for a solution.
  6. ngocphi Win User

You don't have to

To usr dual entitlement you must goto.eas website and fill out the form

That has nothing to do with your xbox that's a third party program which is limited you have to read the programs terms and conditions

Usually only a certain version or before the next releasr

@op you have to goto eas dual enittitlemrtb site and fill out the form

EA dual.entitlement is unaffected by disk or.digirsl

You can get further info from .that site keep in mind it can only be done once
Thema:

1. I have bought the wrong version of Fifa 23 - Similar Threads - bought wrong version

2. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  3. I bought the wrong version of NBA 2k24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong version of NBA 2k24: I requested a Refund the Same day realizing what I did but was denied almost immediately. Bought the game on the 6th and when it released on the 8th noticed something of and put in the request so...
  4. Wrong version of Fifa 23 bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of Fifa 23 bought: I’ve requested a refund so I can buy the new gen version but it’s been denied and I cannot get through to Microsoft to explain the situation. I bought the game on release without realising it was...
  5. Accidentally bought wrong version of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought wrong version of game: I wanted to play the new madden. First new game I bought for the X/S. Bought it off the store and started playing it. I noticed there were some missing new features. Turns out I got the wrong...
  6. Accidentally bought the wrong version of Madden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought the wrong version of Madden: Accidentally bought the wrong version of Madden would like to get the correct version 5108b1b2-2e76-4058-93b9-9cbbe7251736
  7. Bought the wrong version of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the wrong version of the game: This might be a dumb question, I was trying to buy the Destiny 2 30th anniversary pack on Xbox pc, but I accidentally bought it on the console version, not the PC version. What am I supposed to do...
  8. Bought the wrong version of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought the wrong version of minecraft: Hi, i bought the java version of Minecraft some time ago, and i had it running on my kids pc's. I decided to buy another "cd key" in order for them to play together (lan) in the same world....
  9. Bought wrong version of Mindcraft for laptop -refund / upgrade possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wrong version of Mindcraft for laptop -refund / upgrade possible?: I just a few minutes ago purchased Mindcraft download for laptop for my son but need to upgrade to multi-player. I am hoping I can get a refund or upgrade it. Is this possible?...
  10. Wrong version of game bought. How can I exchange it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of game bought. How can I exchange it?: Just before I bought Injustice 2 - Legendary Edition on the Microsoft Store, but I accidently bought the PC version. Is there a way to get it exchanged for an Xbox version as I only play on my...