I have bought new battery for my Xbox one controller but not coming

Discus and support I have bought new battery for my Xbox one controller but not coming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought new battery for my Xbox one controller but not coming 13233119-204f-4eeb-a047-040d5c74a983 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frederick Adjei, Jan 3, 2024.

  1. I have bought new battery for my Xbox one controller but not coming


    I have bought new battery for my Xbox one controller but not coming

    :)
     
    Frederick Adjei, Jan 3, 2024
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    I have bought new battery for my Xbox one controller but not coming

    Do.You have the play.and charge cable

    Also.have you tried normal double A batteries as a test
  3. Frederick Adjei Win User

    I have bought new battery for my Xbox one controller but not coming

    My controller 🎮 battery is spoiled so I bought new battery but there's no power in the battery and when I place it inside the controller,is not charging
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

    I have bought new battery for my Xbox one controller but not coming

    Please could you confirm where you purchased the battery from?
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

    I have bought new battery for my Xbox one controller but not coming

    Where did you get the battery from?
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

    I have bought new battery for my Xbox one controller but not coming

    As ngocphi has said, if new normal batteries are not working then it suggests the controller is at fault. If they work fine and you are using the play and charge cable, then it sounds like the battery/cable is at fault.
Thema:

I have bought new battery for my Xbox one controller but not coming

Loading...
  1. I have bought new battery for my Xbox one controller but not coming - Similar Threads - bought battery controller

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  6. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  7. Well I bought an xbox X and now what?

    in XboX Insiders
    Well I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a...
  8. Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another...
  9. New XBOX controller battery is not working just bought it today

    in XBoX on Consoles
    New XBOX controller battery is not working just bought it today: New XBOX controller battery is not working just bought it today 4dc0d45e-8004-4c33-9b24-db51f5bd328c
  10. Rechargeable battery bought through microsoft store will only charge half way

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Rechargeable battery bought through microsoft store will only charge half way: Ordered a Xbox rechargeable battery + usb-c cable February 5th 2023. Worked great up until a few days ago. Now the battery icon on the screen will only go to half but will die after about 30...