I have bought Naruto to Boruto shinobi striker but it says I have to re-purchase it and it...

Discus and support I have bought Naruto to Boruto shinobi striker but it says I have to re-purchase it and it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game 3 days ago then when I opened it said FaZe BuSh23, enjoy your trial if you don't want to use FaZe BuSh23 trial, make sure they're... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jay pritchard, Feb 7, 2023.

1. I have bought Naruto to Boruto shinobi striker but it says I have to re-purchase it and it...

I bought the game 3 days ago then when I opened it said

FaZe BuSh23, enjoy your trial if you don't want to use FaZe BuSh23 trial, make sure they're signed out. then you can play on your own trial or get one at the Microsoft store. even though I bought the game 3 days ago

:)

jay pritchard, Feb 7, 2023
  2. MarPM Win User

juego reembolsado aparece activo y no me permite jugar -[Translation - Refunded game appears active and does not allow me to play]

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
  3. Smwutches Win User
  4. _Isuzu_ Win User

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker

5. bestbuy95 Win User

Favorite Game

my current favorite Xbox game is Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

Naruto to Boruto:shinobi striker

Hello giogugu22,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue.

To Kathy A.'s point, we can confirm that Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is not available in the Xbox catalog for PC. Here on the forums, our job is to help resolve issues related to Xbox products and services. An issue like this is best handled by the developer, the publisher or the store where you've purchased the game from.

If you've purchased the game through Steam, we recommend reaching out to Steam support or Bandai Namco support if you've purchased it from a different store. Below you fill find suggested links to visit regarding your issue.

Steam Support: Steam Support - NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER (steampowered.com)

Bandai Namco support: Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Strikers – BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc

(Note: We are not affiliated with these support channels. These are suggestions for you to find the best support and your experience or results may vary)

We wish you the best of luck while trying to find a solution and we hope that this was able to help you!

Thank you,

Thema:

I have bought Naruto to Boruto shinobi striker but it says I have to re-purchase it and it...

1. I have bought Naruto to Boruto shinobi striker but it says I have to re-purchase it and it... - Similar Threads - bought Naruto Boruto

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  4. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  5. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  6. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  7. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  8. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  9. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  10. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...