I have bought mw2 and rdr2 on xbox and was wondering if there was a way to download them to...

Discus and support I have bought mw2 and rdr2 on xbox and was wondering if there was a way to download them to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought mw2 and rdr2 on xbox and was wondering if there was a way to download them to pc aswell although i cannot find them in the store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Woodzy697, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Woodzy697
    Woodzy697 Guest

I have bought mw2 and rdr2 on xbox and was wondering if there was a way to download them to...

I have bought mw2 and rdr2 on xbox and was wondering if there was a way to download them to pc aswell although i cannot find them in the store

:)

Woodzy697, Nov 4, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I have bought mw2 and rdr2 on xbox and was wondering if there was a way to download them to pc aswell but i cannot find them in microsoft store

Neither game is available through the Microsoft Store for PC so neither game is a Play Anywhere title. You'd have to purchase them for PC elsewhere in order to play them on PC.
  3. VuJx Win User

How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?

I got rdr2 regular edition and downloaded it ( 100 GB ) though the game pass, now if i bought the special edition will i have to download another 100 gb
  4. Bendegúz Nagy Win User

Buy Red Dead Redimption 2 on PC

Or is there no way I can do this by buying RDR2 on pc and playing it on xbox one
  5. AwardedPeach066 Win User

question.

Hello everyone I was wondering is there a way you can download things from the Xbox one and then redownload them on the Xbox 360 because I downloaded the expansion pass for Destiny on the Xbox one but it won't let Me download it again on the 360
  6. Waleed Imran Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 bad graphics

Hello i also bought rdr2 on xbox series s thinking it would look beautiful it looked like a horrible optimized game it looks very bad, thinking it will run on 1080p 60 with high graphics when will they fix this i am quite disappointed i bought xbox series s recently for rdr2 and some other games when will they fix it plz let me know.
Thema:

1. I have bought mw2 and rdr2 on xbox and was wondering if there was a way to download them to... - Similar Threads - bought mw2 rdr2

2. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  3. I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...: Maybe what I did was something very dumb but I thought I can get the MW2 rewards like the zombie ghost and then the weapons in Battle royale later just by buying the vault upgrade. My question...
  4. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....
  5. I bought mw2 for my xbox one why can't I play it on my series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw2 for my xbox one why can't I play it on my series s: I buy Modern Warfare 2 for my Xbox One and I switched to a series s and now I can't play Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer or campaign it's trying to make me rebuy it 19998a3c-864e-4f70-8ebd-3d40454c5f49
  6. why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should: I bought a game (MW2) on my Xbox a little while ago and I'm switching to PC and will I be able to download that game on my PC because when I tried it woudnt let me...
  7. Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...: Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s now season 5. I bought the cross gen bundle , and now cannot purchase the vault edition. Is there a way I...
  8. Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help: So i bought the full 100$ version of modern warfare 2 and was wondering why it wont let me reinstall it 9d4e46c7-dc80-488f-9473-f3eeb8c86747
  9. Bought MW2 Disk for PS5, can't play digital on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought MW2 Disk for PS5, can't play digital on PS4: I purchased Modern Warfare 2 for my PlayStation 5, but I have MW2 installed on my PlayStation 4 Slim but it says "Purchase Modern Warfare 2" and sends me to purchase Vault Edition... Do I have to...
  10. Can i play mw2 on baatle.net if i bought it on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play mw2 on baatle.net if i bought it on my xbox?: Hello, I bought MW2 on my XBox. Now i wanted to play it on my PC. But i cant download it, For example, on battle.net, I have to buy it again. I already connected my XBox Account with the...