I have bought diablo 4 but it wont even download, why ? Plus if i cant play it ill i get my...

Discus and support I have bought diablo 4 but it wont even download, why ? Plus if i cant play it ill i get my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought diablo 4 for £89.99 to have early access but i cant even download the game let alone play it, will i get some form of compensation due to this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wardogs363, Jun 4, 2023.

1. wardogs363
    wardogs363 Guest

I have bought diablo 4 but it wont even download, why ? Plus if i cant play it ill i get my...

I bought diablo 4 for £89.99 to have early access but i cant even download the game let alone play it, will i get some form of compensation due to this error as i am not getting what i have paid for.

:)

wardogs363, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Chris Jones9 Win User

I have bought diablo 4 but it wont even download, why ? Plus if i cant play it ill i get my money back as i have paid £89.99 for early access

That worked for me! That's the first time I've been to my full library and I found a ton of games I didn't know I had! I guess they came free with Game Pass or something. I'm such a newb!
  3. Ushas the Bored Win User

I have bought diablo 4 but it wont even download, why ? Plus if i cant play it ill i get my money back as i have paid £89.99 for early access

Hello,

We finally resolved this by using the Xbox app on his Ipad and downloaded the game onto the console from there.

Cheers
  4. William dudman Win User

I’m having a similar issue but I’ve paid for the game on Xbox and the download never starts. Just says to check back later and there no other option. People tell me they’re having the same error with the ultimate edition and the solution seems to be to download the basic version, but that’s the version I’ve paid for and it just doesn’t work. I’ve paid for it, refunded it and tried again later and it’s the same thing. I’ve tried everything that has been suggested to me except for travelling back in time and preordering the game.
  5. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Is it asking you to buy the game when you already purchased it?

First, check if the account that you are using is the account that purchased the game. You can check it using this link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If your game shows up in your purchase history then try signing out of your account and then sign back in. It could just be a case of your account not syncing properly.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  6. Marwan Saidi Win User

This worked for me as well (Android app, but same idea)
Thema:

1. I have bought diablo 4 but it wont even download, why ? Plus if i cant play it ill i get my... - Similar Threads - bought diablo wont

2. Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same...: Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same problem and no results. a1bf12d7-a3bf-46f9-a6a6-4be6d9f06996
  3. I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version: I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (pre order) for Xbox. My Order History shows it is the Ultimate Edition, but when I try to download, the store says that I need to buy it. Checking the other...
  4. I bought Diablo 4 ultimate edition where's all the ultimate edition content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo 4 ultimate edition where's all the ultimate edition content?: I bought Diablo 4 ultimate edition where's all the ultimate edition content? 8cbea5b7-0521-41b3-8656-90b668f45e12
  5. Bought Ultimate Diablo but only can download regular Diablo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Ultimate Diablo but only can download regular Diablo: I payed for Ultimate Diablo4 but only got regular Diablo 803a56ef-2890-4312-9f8f-58928f4e55c6
  6. I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it??: I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it?? 357a97b0-4b80-4ecf-b624-b04d6b0dc14f
  7. I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and it only came with the base game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and it only came with the base game: I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and nothing appeared with the option to download or install. I eventually found a way to download the base game from the my games & apps section but when...
  8. I bought Diablo 4 a couple hours ago and I can't install it

in XboX Insiders
    I bought Diablo 4 a couple hours ago and I can't install it: I bought Diablo 4 a couple hours ago and checked every 20 minutes but always when I go on manage game, it tells me "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now."....
  9. I just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition but it gave me base game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition but it gave me base game?: I recently just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and says so on my receipt yet after downloading it and the updates it still shows the base game and when I go to its game card it has a purchase...
  10. Bought the regular version of Diablo 4 this morning and the store says it can't find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the regular version of Diablo 4 this morning and the store says it can't find it.: I bought Diablo 4 the regular version this morning 6/6/23 and it can't "find" my game. I spoke to someone via chat and they said I have the license for it but for whatever reason it cna't be found...