I have bought an Xbox controller from Flipkart (India), Which when registered onto the...

Discus and support I have bought an Xbox controller from Flipkart (India), Which when registered onto the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So should i raise a return in flipkart or will the warranty status be updated via microsoft ? When trying to contact microsoft Xbox support, its always... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RajeshTerofer, May 11, 2023.

1. I have bought an Xbox controller from Flipkart (India), Which when registered onto the...

So should i raise a return in flipkart or will the warranty status be updated via microsoft ? When trying to contact microsoft Xbox support, its always saying try again. Please help

I have bought an Xbox controller from Flipkart (India), Which when registered onto the... [​IMG]

:)

RajeshTerofer, May 11, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have bought an Xbox controller from Flipkart (India), Which when registered onto the account shows already InWarranty to be over in 1 month.

Unless you're one of the few retailers that has their computers connected to Microsoft, Microsoft estimates the warranty from the date of manufacture, because they don't have a way of knowing the date of purchase. You need to open a support ticket and submit your receipt to have the date corrected
  3. RajeshTerofer Win User

I have bought an Xbox controller from Flipkart (India), Which when registered onto the account shows already InWarranty to be over in 1 month.

The box was damaged with a hole in it, but the seal wasn't broken. This is how usually the packaging in India is, so i didnt make a big deal out of it and then checked the controller. The controller is working fine without any issues. I ll return the product and i ll buy it from nearest store instead of online services.

I haven't tried other services for call back. I have tried with chat agent, but its always the bot and not the customer agent.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Rajesh

Yes, I always recommend to purchase Xbox products in official or authorized sites as long as it's possible

May I know if you tried to type "talk to agent" in the chat bot?
    Typing those words always works
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hi RajeshTerofer, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to and community user like you

My personal recommendation for your case will be return the controller right away. It seems like a resealed controller and not a brand new controller.

But Microsoft support can help you to update the warranty if you decide it to do it following the next recommendations

https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-yo...

I notice you said you receive an error when you try to reach Microsoft support.

May I know if you tried selecting other categories or other contact options besides the callback?

For example the chat, or talk with a gamer but asking this gamer to escalate your request
  6. RemedialMoon234 Win User

when will Fifa 15 dvd for xbox 360 in India be in stock again

Its still not available, Flipkart,Amazon,Snapdeal no where in India, whts gng on?
Thema:

I have bought an Xbox controller from Flipkart (India), Which when registered onto the...

1. I have bought an Xbox controller from Flipkart (India), Which when registered onto the... - Similar Threads - bought controller Flipkart

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  4. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  5. I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...: This controller iss supposed to be able too work on. All. Consoles but I can't seem to get it to. Itis anintendo switch 321529b7-3fa0-4ab5-8608-80077ac2daab
  6. I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...: Seriously. Fresh out of the box and off the charger : it won't stay on. It indicates 100% battery so charging doesn't fix this. We have tried all the stupid troubleshoots for this and nothing...
  7. It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...: I never dropped the controller and I change the batteries when it warns me, also, the controller is open and it doesn’t work. fe505419-d34e-488f-b7dd-bcc0cf850c08
  8. Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...: Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out 01dbdd14-14d7-4c88-ba09-2f4ffb889a64
  9. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  10. Warranty for newly bought XBox X controller from Flipkart alread expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty for newly bought XBox X controller from Flipkart alread expired: Hi, I bought a XBox controller from Flipkart which is an authorized reseller in India. However, while registering my device in my Microsoft account, I see the warranty already expired. When I...