I have bought a game and i when i try to open it , it is asking if I bought the game,

Discus and support I have bought a game and i when i try to open it , it is asking if I bought the game, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought Grand Theft Auto 5, in my xbox series s and when i try to open it , it's not opening and asking if I have bought the app, and when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harish Boddu, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Harish Boddu
    Harish Boddu Guest

I have bought a game and i when i try to open it , it is asking if I bought the game,

I have bought Grand Theft Auto 5, in my xbox series s and when i try to open it , it's not opening and asking if I have bought the app, and when i check the store it says i own it

:)

Harish Boddu, Dec 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Harish

Please give this a try:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.

Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Xbox is Asking for ultimate on a game i bought

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your game Dead by Daylight. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

In order to play Dead by Daylight or any Xbox games that require online multiplayer, you will need to have either an active Xbox Game Pass Core or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription on your account.

Both subscriptions enable the online multiplayer feature of your games. Without a subscription, you won't be able to play your Xbox Games online. Dead by Daylight requires a subscription since it is an online multiplayer game that requires an internet connection to play and has no offline mode.

You may also check these links for more information regarding these 2 subscriptions:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...age-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

Xbox Game Pass Core: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help.../manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-core-faq

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. kazzy0013 Win User

The game I bought

how can i get my refund back there isnt a payment card on file anymore
  5. kazzy0013 Win User

The game I bought

so i get a refund and then what happens
  6. SammyVS Win User

The game I bought

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

No, it is necessary to request a refund of the game and purchase the desired version.
Thema:

1. I have bought a game and i when i try to open it , it is asking if I bought the game, - Similar Threads - bought game try

2. So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...: I purchased this from Walmart in ta not like the normal. 25 character gift card. I already had to go back to the store to get a reprint of my receipt which they instructed me would have the...
  3. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  4. I bought xbox game pass for my PC. I tried few games and each game is crashing, when I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox game pass for my PC. I tried few games and each game is crashing, when I'm...: I bought xbox game pass for my PC. I tried few games and each game is crashing, when I'm trying to launch it. I installed the newwest graphic card drivers, reinstalled xboxx app, nothing is...
  5. I just bought the game pass to play r6. But every time i try to join a match is tells me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the game pass to play r6. But every time i try to join a match is tells me to...: (idk what it wants me to do for this section) 0b03e28c-b456-48ed-b3bc-131ffea75b83
  6. I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...: I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try to use the characters and new skins asked me to buy again dlcs can I have assistance please ?...
  7. When I try to install this game I own on my pc that I bought on xbox x I c<ant download it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to install this game I own on my pc that I bought on xbox x I c<ant download it...: [img] [img] Proof: 03f1b3b9-fdae-402d-b939-533e82b93d62
  8. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  9. I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...: Whenever I launch the game it comes up with a screen saying “you are too early” and I can’t play even though I bought the premium upgrade and have the game pass version of Starfield and I don’t...
  10. I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...: I bought a new xbox series x today, can't play games I own (work fine on my xbox one). Tried to get help, callback keeps saying not availible and live chat isn't an option. Wishing I'd bought a...