I have bought 2 DLCs of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Collection 1 and 3 for Xbox Series X,...

Discus and support I have bought 2 DLCs of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Collection 1 and 3 for Xbox Series X,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have an Xbox Series X and I bought a game called CoD MW3 plus two DLCs that are Collection 1 and 3, but neither of those two contents can be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandon Figueroa1, May 16, 2023.

1. I have bought 2 DLCs of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Collection 1 and 3 for Xbox Series X,...

Hello. I have an Xbox Series X and I bought a game called CoD MW3 plus two DLCs that are Collection 1 and 3, but neither of those two contents can be played for some reasons. I tried to reinstall the game itself with the DLC and it didn't work. I also reset my xbox series X also to see if that was also the problem, but nothing happened. Is there any other solution that can solve this problem?

:)

Brandon Figueroa1, May 16, 2023
  2. isturbo1984 Win User

best call of duty

Well the Modern Warfare series and Black Ops series are each trilogies. So I'd suggest start with the first when it comes to the campaign. I liked the actual Black Ops story better--its different and more unique, but when it comes to an overall enjoyable
    campaign, I like the Modern Warfare games the best.

Modern Warfare trilogy:

1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

2. Modern Warfare 2

3. Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops trilogy:

1. Call of Duty: World at War (prequel)

2. Black Ops

3. Black Ops II (Nov. 2012 release)
  3. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
  4. LuNarFreakz Win User

The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE

Did you get any info on this issue? I am having the same notification on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360) and Battlefield 1 (Xbox One). I also bought Xbox Gold Live for 1 year today, Fortnite and Call of
    Duty: Black Ops 3 work fine with Xbox Live.... which is why I am confused????????

PLEASE HELP!
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

[quote user=""]

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
    [/quote]It was the Best of all Call of Duty's! including another someone else pointed out that you skipped
    The Big Red 1!

[/quote]but I replied 2 or 3 posts after that I haven't played them so it would be frivolous if I commented on them.
  6. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
Thema:

I have bought 2 DLCs of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Collection 1 and 3 for Xbox Series X,...

1. I have bought 2 DLCs of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Collection 1 and 3 for Xbox Series X,... - Similar Threads - bought DLCs Call

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...: All it’s saying is that I don’t own the dlcs in my save files on my Xbox one but I got the dlcs downloaded 9c2d703c-a289-49ac-aa0e-a944f5f4137e
  4. I bought both Chaos Warriors and Champions of Chaos DLCs for Total War: Warhammer 3. Now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought both Chaos Warriors and Champions of Chaos DLCs for Total War: Warhammer 3. Now I...: I bought both Chaos Warriors and Champions of Chaos DLCs for Total War: Warhammer 3. Played with them, then went away for some hours and when I came back I couldn't use the DLC features. I deleted...
  5. Dragon age 2 cant be purchased on Turkey's Xbox store, it has 2 dlcs that can be bought. I...

in XboX Insiders
    Dragon age 2 cant be purchased on Turkey's Xbox store, it has 2 dlcs that can be bought. I...: Dragon age 2 is not available to buy on Turkey xbox store either from the website or from the console store itself but i can purchase 2 dlcs for it on the xbox website which is weird and some of...
  6. I have evidence of two DLCs being bought but not working on the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have evidence of two DLCs being bought but not working on the game: I had bought 3 DLCs 1 of which I uninstalled to see if I could reinstall since the character wasnt showing up however it uninstalled it permanently, so now I have these two as evidence that I...
  7. hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey I was wondering if I can get a refund and the DLCs that I bought for Destiny: I didn't buy this game my litte brother was on my account for a year when I was away for work 2386f522-b82c-4ed8-86db-5b375d9b8145
  8. Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the Alan Wake + DLCs codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the Alan Wake + DLCs codes: I came here redirected from Xbox.com support personal. The person there says that you can help me to get the Alan Wake and DLCs codes. I bought a digital code for Quantum Break on Amazon and on...
  9. I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...: Just like the title,can I pay it back or own the dlcs for free? 9d8262b8-c749-419f-960b-e306ed2185c0
  10. i bought the season car pass and it didnt give me all the dlcs properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the season car pass and it didnt give me all the dlcs properly: hi, im and im from mexico, so here is the problem, i just bought the season car pass, but there is a big problem, there are two dlcs that the car pass didnt give correctly, the first one is the...