i have both vesonis of minecraft but i dont have the cape

Discus and support i have both vesonis of minecraft but i dont have the cape in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have owned both versions of the game for multiple years with the same Microsoft account and yet I have not received my cape.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lee McClintock, Jan 24, 2023.

1. i have both vesonis of minecraft but i dont have the cape

I have owned both versions of the game for multiple years with the same Microsoft account and yet I have not received my cape.

:)

Lee McClintock, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Mojang:

“We began rolling out the vanilla cape to eligible players on Wednesday, August 31st. However, these rollouts will continue into the coming months. Once it arrives, the cape should show up in your Dressing Room and Skin Customization menus automatically in both versions of the game. If you don’t see your cape, try refreshing the game by logging completely out and back in.

Note: The vanilla cape may not appear in both versions of Minecraft at the same time. If the cape appears in one game and not the other, give it some time, and it should eventually appear in your other version.”

It may not be rolled out yet for you or you’re not eligible but to check, you can validate this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/83...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

i dont have a vanilla cape

Hello, Kai B. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

According to the official Minecraft article about the Vanilla cape, “if you owned both Java and Bedrock Edition on PC on a single account before June 6, 2022 (whether by purchase or by code redemption)”, “Starting Wednesday, August 31, we will be rolling out this ravishing reward to players throughout the week. Since capes are tricky to stitch together, don’t panic in case your reward doesn’t show up right away. Just keep calm and build a dirt house in the meantime”.

Link to the article:
    https://www.minecraft.net/article/introducing-vanilla-cape

If you meet the requirements for the Vanilla cape, you can try asking Minecraft support why you didn't receive it yet.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Besides that, I think you may find helpful the following thread. There, you can review when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f

Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

(Minecraft) i still dont have the vanilla cape

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please make sure, in order to receive the cape, it is necessary for both games to have been owned on a single Microsoft account prior to June 6, 2022.

Please note that Minecraft Support is unable to merge two separate accounts to fulfill eligibility criteria. Additionally, any account migrations that have taken place after June 6, 2022, will not qualify for the cape.

In case your account has the requirements please try refreshing the game by logging completely out and back in.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Where is my vanilla cape?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

The "vanilla cape" is a reward for players who purchased a Minecraft account before a certain date and have logged into the game with that account. If you have both a Java and Bedrock account and they use the same email, then the cape should be available on both. However, if the accounts were made at different times, it's possible that only one of them is eligible for the cape. To check if you have the cape, you can log into both accounts and go to the Minecraft profile page to see if the cape is displayed.
  6. VesperUnicorn57 Win User

(Minecraft) Why have I not received my vanilla cape?

It is now December and nearly 2 MONTHS after they estimated the cape to roll out. I have not received the cape on Minecraft Bedrock Edition or in the Minecraft Launcher. I have owned Bedrock for Years and got Java through a redemption code on Black Friday 2021 they are on the same Microsoft account and both on PC. I even launched both of the through the same launcher before June 6th (the deadline for owning both editions) I have Video and Photo evidence to prove it. As far as I can tell the system for rolling out the Vanilla Cape has a bug. I would like to know who to message or talk to to get this resolved. Thank You

-
Thema:

1. i have both vesonis of minecraft but i dont have the cape - Similar Threads - both vesonis minecraft

2. Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu: hello im yasi, i have my xbox series s since 2022 july and its been so so silent and good for me but lately its been making a very very loud buzzing noise from both the left and right side of the...
  3. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  4. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  5. What are the measurements of both analog sticks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are the measurements of both analog sticks?: Sorry in advance for wasting someone's time but what are the measurements of both Xbox Series Elite 2 analog sticks? Once again, I am sorry and thank you in advance....
  6. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

in XboX Insiders
    Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show: Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of...
  7. Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x: EverytimeI try to connect my controller and Bluetooth xbox headset to my xbox its just doesn't work f8f763ee-d568-4cde-8e12-af4b6f0d075a
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 will both register a keystroke as well as a button prompt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 will both register a keystroke as well as a button prompt: As the title says, my Xbox elite series 2 will register both a keystroke and a button prompt when I press a button, not only that, it registers as both a controller and a virtual keyboard from...
  9. Both triggers saying pressed on xbox controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both triggers saying pressed on xbox controller.: Hi. My friend gave me his old xbox controller, and both of the triggers are saying pressed when they are in fact not. I have tried a ton of things, even taking the whole controller apart, but I...
  10. Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...: Ordered a brand new controller online from Amazon plugged it in everything works except the triggers feeling like I just wasted my money and time waiting for the product I have done updates I've...