i have boight minecraft for xbox360 but it wont install can i get a download of it like a...

Discus and support i have boight minecraft for xbox360 but it wont install can i get a download of it like a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have bought a disc of minecraft for xbox360 but it wont install can i get a download of it like a repurchase just so that the dvd drive stops... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gerry_902, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Gerry_902
    Gerry_902 Guest

i have boight minecraft for xbox360 but it wont install can i get a download of it like a...

i have bought a disc of minecraft for xbox360 but it wont install can i get a download of it like a repurchase just so that the dvd drive stops spinning whilst playing as its annoyingly noisey ? thanks

:)

Gerry_902, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

i have boight minecraft for xbox360 but it wont install can i get a download of it like a repurchase just so that the drive stopps spinning whilst playing as its annoyingly noisey ?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Gerry_902, if you're referring to getting a digital license for the game, unfortunately it's not possible.
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Is there a get around with Microsoft Gaming Services? and If so how do I do it

I've been getting a pop-up when opening Minecraft which prompts me to download Microsoft Gaming Services which I will absolutely not download so anyway is there a get around with Microsoft Gaming Services? and if so how do I do it
    Why wont you download the necessary update to play Minecraft?

Also, looking down the list of comments, you have two choices, install Microsoft Gaming Services and play Minecraft, or don't install it and don't play Minecraft.....................your choice.
  4. maxen Win User

i bought minecraft a while back and can't download it now

Take a look here:
    account.xbox.com/.../Xbox360

Can you see Minecraft in that list?

If not, is it possible you may have used another account originally to buy Minecraft? If so, you would need to be logged into that account when opening the Download History in order to see and redownload Minecraft.

Let us know how you get on.
  5. RomanHorizon7 Win User

Borderlands 2 Compatibility Pack Download Error

my xbox360 wont install compatibility pack help
  6. grannyT62 Win User

GamerTag

so I have to download and install xbox before I can install Minecraft?
Thema:

1. i have boight minecraft for xbox360 but it wont install can i get a download of it like a... - Similar Threads - boight minecraft xbox360

2. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  6. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  7. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  8. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  9. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  10. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...