I have been wrongly suspended

Discus and support I have been wrongly suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was suspended for a message that I sent that did not violate Xbox guidelines. If the discussion is examined there is a jovial undertone that was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oldgreg 541, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Oldgreg 541
    Oldgreg 541 Guest

I was suspended for a message that I sent that did not violate Xbox guidelines. If the discussion is examined there is a jovial undertone that was happening between us. I have been rightly suspended before, but this is no such occurrence. Please end my suspension.

:)

Oldgreg 541, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    I have been suspended wrongly

The enforcement team do not use the forums and as it's a 24 hour suspension you are not eligible for a case review.

You will just have to wait out the suspension i'm afraid.

You are responsible for your account & anything that happens on it.

Daft Badger, Aug 6, 2018
  3. I have been suspended wrongly

My little brother was on my xbox and said things that had gotten me suspended for 24hrs, I would like xbox to lift this suspension so I can continue to play. I will not allow my brother to go on my xbox anymore and would be very grateful if you can help
    my situation.

RomanianScumbag, Aug 6, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions.

You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    for any information and possible options.

WPAK, Aug 6, 2018
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I have been suspended wrongly

The enforcement team do not use the forums and as it's a 24 hour suspension you are not eligible for a case review.

You will just have to wait out the suspension i'm afraid.

You are responsible for your account & anything that happens on it.
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions.

You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    for any information and possible options.
  7. myrandapanopoulos Win User

TO: XBLPET

hi. I was wrongly suspended on Xbox live. What do I do to reverse this?
  8. Matty Wolfe Win User

Why did I get a violation

I just don't get why I was suspended. No messages were reported my username and profile pic is appropriate. I honestly think I was just wrongly suspended
  9. YaBoiNoz Win User

Wrongly Suspended

what else was I meant to do then, I WAS GETTING HARASSED BY THIS GUY AND TRYING TO MAKE HIM GO AWAY
Thema:

1. I have been wrongly suspended - Similar Threads - been wrongly suspended

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  4. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  5. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  6. Accounts been wrongfully banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts been wrongfully banned?: As of October 26, 2023 my Xbox account zuk024 10+ year old is suspended indefinitely with no details as to why. All it says is something about community guidelines which I’ve done nothing to...
  7. Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...: Hi I need help I bought a digital gift for a friend it turned out to be the wrong thing. I would like to refund it as it has not been used or claimed. I have tried to get hold of support and it's...
  8. My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...: I haven't even used my Xbox for a while now. I started using it again just a few weeks ago and started with literally only playing Single Player games. Including TWD series, Fallout, and Elder...
  9. Ive been banned for no reason I did nothing wrong at all and my entire console has been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been banned for no reason I did nothing wrong at all and my entire console has been...: I’m wondering why I’ve been banned for no reason I have no suspensions. 94bb17e0-fa50-47c6-87db-a5952320b7a9
  10. can't request call back (been saying there's something wrong for 4 weeks now

in XBoX on Windows
    can't request call back (been saying there's something wrong for 4 weeks now: how do I get to speak to someone? been trying 4 weeks now and been told (via email) my series X repair order has been cancelled (UPS delivered it to Germany yesterday (24/01/2023). can't request...