I have been wrongfully suspended and my appeal was denied, how can I get in touch with an...

Discus and support I have been wrongfully suspended and my appeal was denied, how can I get in touch with an... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; two days ago I was playing Overwatch 2, one of the players in my game was just randomly yelling the N word hard R, after the game was over I reported... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CassKB, Jan 9, 2023.

1. CassKB
    CassKB Guest

I have been wrongfully suspended and my appeal was denied, how can I get in touch with an...

two days ago I was playing Overwatch 2, one of the players in my game was just randomly yelling the N word hard R, after the game was over I reported him for abusive chat via the overwatch report system as I figured reporting him via xbox wouldn't do anything since it was in match chat. I then out of curiosity messaged him "bro what was with the hard r " this person then reported that message and the filter system I assume immediately took action against me, I assume he knows this is what happens because he probably gets messages about it alot. he completely abused the report system. and now I am being punished for it, I filed an appeal as I assumed if somebody saw the message "bro what was with the hard r " they would know there's no form of harassment going on there. but it was denied claiming that is was a form of harassment, as i suspect that the appeal was viewed by an A.I which can't comprehend situational things. I know (or atleast hope) that if I can get ahold of an actual human to review my suspension they will immediately recognized that I have been a victim of an abuse of the reporting system

is there any way at all that I can get ahold of the enforcement team via text call or email of some sort?

:)

CassKB, Jan 9, 2023
  2. CassKB Win User

I have been wrongfully suspended and my appeal was denied, how can I get in touch with an actual human?

Really? I cant even get into contact with any other support team and try to get help from them? I really gotta hold a suspension I did not deserve?
  3. Smwutches Win User

I have been wrongfully suspended and my appeal was denied, how can I get in touch with an actual human?

Yes. Support doesn't handle suspensions so they wouldn't be able to do anything.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. If they upheld their decision, all you can do is wait it out. In the future, just report and block instead of responding.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can I File a Lawsuit on how my account was wrongfully suspended then my appeal was denied?

6. Coach T2 Win User

How can xbox get away with this stuff

I got suspended for 8 days. I have appealed and will see what happens. If my appeal is denied I will be selling my xbox and buy a ps 5. Microsoft will get no more of my money.
Thema:

1. I have been wrongfully suspended and my appeal was denied, how can I get in touch with an... - Similar Threads - been wrongfully suspended

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  4. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  5. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  6. Accounts been wrongfully banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts been wrongfully banned?: As of October 26, 2023 my Xbox account zuk024 10+ year old is suspended indefinitely with no details as to why. All it says is something about community guidelines which I’ve done nothing to...
  7. Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...: Hi I need help I bought a digital gift for a friend it turned out to be the wrong thing. I would like to refund it as it has not been used or claimed. I have tried to get hold of support and it's...
  8. My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...: I haven't even used my Xbox for a while now. I started using it again just a few weeks ago and started with literally only playing Single Player games. Including TWD series, Fallout, and Elder...
  9. Ive been banned for no reason I did nothing wrong at all and my entire console has been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been banned for no reason I did nothing wrong at all and my entire console has been...: I’m wondering why I’ve been banned for no reason I have no suspensions. 94bb17e0-fa50-47c6-87db-a5952320b7a9
  10. can't request call back (been saying there's something wrong for 4 weeks now

in XBoX on Windows
    can't request call back (been saying there's something wrong for 4 weeks now: how do I get to speak to someone? been trying 4 weeks now and been told (via email) my series X repair order has been cancelled (UPS delivered it to Germany yesterday (24/01/2023). can't request...