I have been using Xbox Game Bar to record and its going good but one problem is what are...

Discus and support I have been using Xbox Game Bar to record and its going good but one problem is what are... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is the Red Vertical Line problem in my recordings and this only happens when i use Xbox Game Bar. Please help me. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Theo WhitzLock, Oct 29, 2022.

1. I have been using Xbox Game Bar to record and its going good but one problem is what are...

This is the Red Vertical Line problem in my recordings and this only happens when i use Xbox Game Bar. Please help me.
    I have been using Xbox Game Bar to record and its going good but one problem is what are... [​IMG]

:)

Theo WhitzLock, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I have been using Xbox Game Bar to record and its going good but one problem is what are these red vertical lines in the center everytime i look at my recordings. Please Help Me.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Theo, Have you tried any other screen capture app to check if the same vertical line appears in the captures?

have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

After you've done these procedures, see if you have your video card drive updated and set up correctly for use in the Xbox Game Bar.
  3. svm- Win User

Xbox Game Bar in Roblox

Hello,

If I record other things there aren't bars.

Its only with Roblox but before I have that problem could I record it and then there aren't bars.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

PC Capture issue

Hi,

The first question we need to ask is have you ever been able to record using Game bar?

Gamebar recording requires compatible hardware, what PC are you using?
  5. XBF John Win User

Xbox Game Bar Recordings

6. XBF - Evie Win User

my login page is loading

Hi sadiemlikj,

Thank you for your reply, this helps a lot.

To answer your question about what the Xbox Game Bar records, the application only records the last thing you clicked on. What I recommend is that you open up whatever application you want to record (Roblox, etc.) and then start recording, which will capture the game.

I just tried it and experienced the Game Bar only recording my browser, but when I stopped my recording, minimized my browser, opened Minecraft, and then started the recording again - it recorded my Minecraft gameplay. Only have open what you would like to record. The application does not record your desktop. If you would like your entire desktop to be recorded, I recommend using OBS (Open Broadcast System) and setting up your recordings that way.

Regarding the error you are experiencing, it is something that I am unable to reproduce. If you are trying to make a new Microsoft account, we recommend that you do so by using this link. Please download the Xbox App onto your PC and sign into your new Microsoft account there and see if you have any additional errors or long loading times.

You can record without opening the Xbox Game Bar by pressing "Win + Alt + R", which will start the recording automatically. You can change this to whatever you like by going to Settings > Gaming and setting up the shortcut there. Also, on this Setting Screen make sure that "Enable Xbox Game Bar for things like recording game clips, chatting with friends, and receiving game invites" is toggled ON.

Another step you can try is to repair/reset the Xbox Game Bar application. You can do this by going to Settings > Apps and then type in "Xbox Game Bar" or search for Xbox Game Bar in the list. When you find it, select "Advanced Options" and then select "Repair" and "Reset".

If the problem persists, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
Thema:

I have been using Xbox Game Bar to record and its going good but one problem is what are...

1. I have been using Xbox Game Bar to record and its going good but one problem is what are... - Similar Threads - been using Game

2. i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...: i have been charged £6.99 each month in 2023, it looks like it maybe for game pass, but neither console uses game pass and I have tried to cancel it but it keeps charging, I cant cancel it on my...
  3. How do I get the game pass that we have been using for years on xbox to show up on our new PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the game pass that we have been using for years on xbox to show up on our new PC?: New PC build. My son has signed into his microsoft account and I can see his username in the xbox app. I can go to his profile info and see all the achievements for the games he plays on xbox. But...
  4. My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.: My Xbox One X has been laggy, slow and can barely handle FORTNITE. I have done a reset of my system including rebooting it and now it seems worse than before. Games it won't launch are the...
  5. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  6. I’ve been trying to use remote play on my game pass up, but it says that the games are on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to use remote play on my game pass up, but it says that the games are on...: first the app didn’t let me remote install, after a while it was okay but now it just says that the games are on queue and I can’t play them at all. 9d4f9d24-a3c7-4781-ae7b-d60be050fc1d
  7. Can i know when a game key has been used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i know when a game key has been used: Hello! I would like to know the extact date of when a key was used i have contacted the merchant of the key with this issue and they say i should ask the microsoft support when the key was...
  8. Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help: Redeem code saying it has already been redeemed. Trying to buy a game. Can you please help. 9115dd14-1aee-4db8-9650-21ace668c6da
  9. Can you use project xCloud if you have been shared Xbox game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can you use project xCloud if you have been shared Xbox game pass ultimate?: One of the accounts that are on my xbox one has xbox game pass ultimate but has shared it to all users on the xbox. Since project xCloud requires a game pass ultimate subscription to use, is it...
  10. I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.

in XboX Insiders
    I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.: submitted by /u/DPforums [link] [comments]