I have been threatened to get booted and get my “ac fried”
Discus and support I have been threatened to get booted and get my “ac fried” in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A guy keeps on treatening me saying he will boot me offline and fry my AC, i blocked this person but he keeps going on alt accounts and telling me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lord dino72974, Jul 20, 2020.
Thema:
I have been threatened to get booted and get my “ac fried”
Loading...
-
I have been threatened to get booted and get my “ac fried” - Similar Threads - been threatened booted
-
I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)
in XboX InsidersI pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
My downloads haven't been working since yesterday
in XboX InsidersMy downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching.... -
Xbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal
in XboX InsidersXbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal: Twenty-five years ago, Microsoft walked into the gaming world with a chunky black box and a bold promise. This year, Xbox is celebrating that legacy in the most fitting way possible and honestly,... -
I Have Been Threatened By A Hacker
in XBoX AccessibilityI Have Been Threatened By A Hacker: So my main account veetabix got hacked and 2 posts were put up flooded with bots hacker told me if i took them down he would perma ban me to show that he was not lying he perma banned one of my... -
I have been threaten to have my router fired and he knows my address
in XBoX on ConsolesI have been threaten to have my router fired and he knows my address: His username is [mod removed] and I ll appreciate if you could report him to the police. I've lost 2750 credits from rocket league from him in order to save my internet I have photo evidence of...