I have been temporarily suspended for months and still haven't got any response....

Discus and support I have been temporarily suspended for months and still haven't got any response.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been temporarily suspended for months and nobody at Microsoft has responded to me I have already made a ticket like 4-5 times all of those 4-5... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I'm suspended, Nov 19, 2018.

1. I have been temporarily suspended for months and still haven't got any response....

I have been temporarily suspended for months and nobody at Microsoft has responded to me I have already made a ticket like 4-5 times all of those 4-5 times were in a span of 5 months I just want my account back my ticket number is [Mod
    Removed - Personal Information]
    please help me get my account back...

Here is a picture

[Mod Removed - Personal Information]

:)

I'm suspended, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Is there a way to suspend my account?

I have been out of town for the last month and will be for few as well. Is there any way to temporarily suspend my account so it isn't all used up by the time I get home? If live was free this wouldn't be an issue and I really hate to throw money away.

ThumpingLine0, Nov 19, 2018
  3. TattySpade
    TattySpade Guest
    temporary suspension

my gamertag is and i was informed that my account has been temporarily suspended. The email address associated with my account is old and i am no longer able to check it because that username has been reassigned to a new account. I have sent an
    email to the old address but was wondering if you could help me find out why i was suspended. I have maintained this account for a while now without any such incident and would like to prevent any suspensions in the future. please email any responses to
    [mod removed] or i will not be able to read them.

TattySpade, Nov 19, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

I have been temporarily suspended for months and still haven't got any response....

Hello!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account. We recommend to appeal
    the decision made by the enforcement team. This can be done by submitting a case review. They can be reached at their website,

Xbox Enforcement Team
    . The decisions are made and upheld by the enforcement team.

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 19, 2018
  5. Raising tickets and contacting support will not help. XBF Leonz G has already stated that you need to go to Enforcement. Support, nor any other members of Xbox/Microsoft, Twitter Support or Ambassadors can help, as they have no access to Enforcement systems.

Njal the Blue, Nov 19, 2018
  6. choppyseize
    choppyseize Guest
    Hi, Just to add to what's already been said, Tickets can take 6-8 weeks or even longer in some cases before you receive a decision or response. I know waiting can be painful and slow, Enforcement does things in a certain way and only they have the power
    to help you further. Hopefully you will hear back from them soon.

choppyseize, Nov 19, 2018
  7. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Suspended for months doesn't sound temporary.

brandiesel1, Nov 6, 2018
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Suspended for months doesn't sound temporary.
  9. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account. We recommend to appeal
    the decision made by the enforcement team. This can be done by submitting a case review. They can be reached at their website,

Xbox Enforcement Team
    . The decisions are made and upheld by the enforcement team.
  10. choppyseize Win User

Hi, Just to add to what's already been said, Tickets can take 6-8 weeks or even longer in some cases before you receive a decision or response. I know waiting can be painful and slow, Enforcement does things in a certain way and only they have the power
    to help you further. Hopefully you will hear back from them soon.
  11. Njal the Blue Win User

Raising tickets and contacting support will not help. XBF Leonz G has already stated that you need to go to Enforcement. Support, nor any other members of Xbox/Microsoft, Twitter Support or Ambassadors can help, as they have no access to Enforcement systems.
  12. Lacymonster Win User

How do I contact Microsoft about a refund that got rejected

Hey its been 2 days and I still haven't got a response how long can it take to get a Response?
Thema:

1. I have been temporarily suspended for months and still haven't got any response.... - Similar Threads - been temporarily suspended

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  6. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  7. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  8. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  9. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  10. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab