I have been suspended for Looking for Group posts that have in no way violated community...

Discus and support I have been suspended for Looking for Group posts that have in no way violated community... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was suspended for supposedly something having to do with LFG posts , and when looking at details it was for a post made over 6 months ago that was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EvanGoldstein2, Nov 10, 2022.

1. I have been suspended for Looking for Group posts that have in no way violated community...

I was suspended for supposedly something having to do with LFG posts , and when looking at details it was for a post made over 6 months ago that was still within the guidelines. I have no idea why this happened and everywhere I look it says to use the online services, which I cannot get an answer from, … because I am suspended. This is not only infuriating, it’s also incorrect as I have literally never done anything like this before and the post it is referring to is not applicable. Also, I cannot talk to a person apparently as ‘xbox support has been moved online’ which still won’t talk to me because of the suspension. What do I do.

:)

EvanGoldstein2, Nov 10, 2022
  2. EvanGoldstein2 Win User

I have been suspended for Looking for Group posts that have in no way violated community guidelines. What do I do?

I’ve started tweeting at them because hopefully at least THAT is looked at by a person, so we’ll see what comes of that. As for giving up, I refuse, as I am a bored college student with nothing better to do.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I have been suspended for Looking for Group posts that have in no way violated community guidelines. What do I do?

Yes, right now the enforcement page is the only way to appeal.
    Even if the suspension is longer no one at Microsoft can’t help you

Sorry and thanks for your understanding
  4. EvanGoldstein2 Win User

So basically, because I’ve only been suspended for 2 days, nobody at Microsoft can help me and I’ve essentially been locked out of my social features for two days with no reason. Great
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I remain at your disposal if you have further questions
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this EVANGOLDSTEIN2

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

Just to let you know, enforcement actions are not always issued based in your latest activity.
    And, 48 hours suspensions can't be appealed because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket
Thema:

I have been suspended for Looking for Group posts that have in no way violated community...

1. I have been suspended for Looking for Group posts that have in no way violated community... - Similar Threads - been suspended Looking

2. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  3. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  4. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  5. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  6. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.: Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that...
  7. Accounts been permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts been permanently suspended?: Hello Microsoft Recently my account has been permanently suspended for supposedly “cheating” in the recent email I got from Microsoft. I’ve been playing a lot of call of duty 4 and modern warfare...
  8. My account has been suspended for the same incident twice

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended for the same incident twice: I've been suspended for the same exact message twice now and whilst I understand the first suspension I definitely don't understand the second time . I've tried to appeal this suspension and it...
  9. My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...: My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I don't know why. I am a veteran xbox user and have had this account for years. I try to log in 3 days ago and it's...
  10. I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...: hello, so i have been suspended for achievment unlocker since i didn't know it was against TOS, and i looked at google searches and it said that it takes 2 weeks max inorder to get unsuspend by...