I have been playing Xbox cloud gaming and it has been working for months. But I am stuck in...

Discus and support I have been playing Xbox cloud gaming and it has been working for months. But I am stuck in... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i dont know howw to fix it e31de86d-520a-4b32-bb82-f0bcce515e59 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ben Ma1, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Ben Ma1
    Ben Ma1 Guest

I have been playing Xbox cloud gaming and it has been working for months. But I am stuck in...

i dont know howw to fix it

:)

Ben Ma1, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Ben Ma1 Win User

I have been playing Xbox cloud gaming and it has been working for months. But I am stuck in controller mode and I do not have a controller to play because I use touchscreen.

I play on a computer(chromebook)
  3. Georges C. Win User

I have been playing Xbox cloud gaming and it has been working for months. But I am stuck in controller mode and I do not have a controller to play because I use touchscreen.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ben, which game would you be referring to, because in the Xbox App for mobile, the App shows the games that have a touchscreen.
  4. LargeMarge85 Win User

Star field Game Pass frozen

Yes, this happened when I downloaded the game and the cloud. I uninstalled the game and just tried the cloud, but still it freezes or just won't play at all. This has been going on for more than a month now.
  5. elkniwcire Win User

Xbox stopped tracking my time played

Same here. All of my games have stopped tracking time. Minecraft has been stuck at 84 hours for over a month and ive played it daily since then. Red Dead Redemption 2 is stuck at 27 minutes.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

I have been having crashes for months while playing

Hi Aitor,

Thanks for the additional information.

Your set up should be able to run games however, if this is fall short on the required specifications of the games, the demanding games crash issue is a norm. To overload the PC/laptop with more processing may require upgraded specs for your PC. Before you do an upgrade, you should first consult the device manufacturer or someone that is expert in the field.

Should you wish to have a better conversation with the experts, you may create a discussion for this here in Microsoft Community and add it on Windows category. Link: Start a discussion (microsoft.com).

We appreciate your time and have a great one.

Regards,
Thema:

1. I have been playing Xbox cloud gaming and it has been working for months. But I am stuck in... - Similar Threads - been playing cloud

2. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  3. Minecraft has been "pending" for 2 years. How do i stop this so i can play

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft has been "pending" for 2 years. How do i stop this so i can play: Bought minecraft 2 years ago, played it for a few months then wanted to play again now. It said i havent purchased it so i tried on all my accounts, same every time. Checked status, it says i...
  4. I have been having crashes for months while playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having crashes for months while playing: Previously I had a gtx 960 with a ryzen 5 2600, I changed to a rtx 2060 and for months in many games I am having constant crashes, in some games happens after a while played and in others it is...
  5. I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?: I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game....
  6. Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...: I've been playing Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 continually for a week now, but today I tried to launch either of them and it gives me a message saying "When you got a refund on Forza...
  7. i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?: i preordered MW3 and when i enter the game it just shows me that all game modes are locked until i buy the game. i don’t understand why it wants me to purchase it again. i have already had issues...
  8. I’ve been trying to use remote play on my game pass up, but it says that the games are on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to use remote play on my game pass up, but it says that the games are on...: first the app didn’t let me remote install, after a while it was okay but now it just says that the games are on queue and I can’t play them at all. 9d4f9d24-a3c7-4781-ae7b-d60be050fc1d
  9. The browser for Xbox cloud gaming not working I’ve been trying to play all day and won’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The browser for Xbox cloud gaming not working I’ve been trying to play all day and won’t...: iOS safari Xbox cloud gaming not loading on browser 005b602e-7882-49c1-a8ed-70a100d9ac6a
  10. Cant Play cloud gaming on xbox.com/play even though I've been using it for about a month...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Play cloud gaming on xbox.com/play even though I've been using it for about a month...: This really sucks, as i'm in a madden franchise with my friend and we can't play. submitted by /u/Additional_Equal_720 [link] [comments]