I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the...

Discus and support I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I fix my achievements not popping in supraland six inches under f7f6c58c-2f9f-4302-aa80-e435447a1b09 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N0xq, Jun 7, 2023.

1. N0xq
    N0xq Guest

I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the...

How do I fix my achievements not popping in supraland six inches under

:)

N0xq, Jun 7, 2023
  2. DanSh0wSt0pper Win User

I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the requirements for still haven’t popped after a few days. How do I fix this?

The Devs are aware of this issue and rolling out an update soon:

"Supraland creator David Münnich confirmed that two updates are on the way, with one already in certification, which should hopefully begin to sort the problem"

I hope this reply is more helpful for you because I'm having the same issue too.
  3. markd790 Win User

I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the requirements for still haven’t popped after a few days. How do I fix this?

**14th of July 2023**

Just logged in to check and all the missing achievements popped. Seems like the issue has been resolved!
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, N0xq. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue with your game achievement. Kindly check the progress of your achievement online. Sign in at Xbox.com then select your profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Xbox profile > Achievements. If the achievement appears under Achievements, it's already unlocked.

If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the achievement was not successfully unlocked, or your device hasn’t synchronized with the Xbox network. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronization to take place.
  5. MarkWymenga Win User

Keyboard types 1 character every second

Well it was the first Supraland as well, but I figured that it was the HDMI connected to our newer TV, happened to a lot of my games as well when I had the HDMI hooked up.

But our older TV works no problem.

I don't have a controller connected, but I do have the DVI of my occulus rift in as well as my tablets cables plugged in.

I can unplug em both and see if that fixes it.

Will have to restart my PC if it doesn't.

Yeah nope, still buggers it right up.

All thats connected is the mouse, keyboard and monitor, minus the ethernet.

So I redownloaded the first Supraland game and it runs no problem.

So at the moment, it seems like Supraland Six inches under is the only game (When not hooked up to the TV) that causes the problem.

Maybe its a hardware issue? But I don't see how that could be the case, though device manager does say that "Base System Device" has an error it can't troubleshoot for whatever reason.
  6. Xo Dark Wolf oX Win User

Rainbow 6 anyone?

Rainbow six was my first online xbox experience and met some good friends on there which still play with now
Thema:

1. I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the... - Similar Threads - been playing supraland

2. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  3. Minecraft has been "pending" for 2 years. How do i stop this so i can play

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft has been "pending" for 2 years. How do i stop this so i can play: Bought minecraft 2 years ago, played it for a few months then wanted to play again now. It said i havent purchased it so i tried on all my accounts, same every time. Checked status, it says i...
  4. I have been having crashes for months while playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having crashes for months while playing: Previously I had a gtx 960 with a ryzen 5 2600, I changed to a rtx 2060 and for months in many games I am having constant crashes, in some games happens after a while played and in others it is...
  5. I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?: I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game....
  6. Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...: I've been playing Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 continually for a week now, but today I tried to launch either of them and it gives me a message saying "When you got a refund on Forza...
  7. i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?: i preordered MW3 and when i enter the game it just shows me that all game modes are locked until i buy the game. i don’t understand why it wants me to purchase it again. i have already had issues...
  8. I’ve been trying to use remote play on my game pass up, but it says that the games are on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to use remote play on my game pass up, but it says that the games are on...: first the app didn’t let me remote install, after a while it was okay but now it just says that the games are on queue and I can’t play them at all. 9d4f9d24-a3c7-4781-ae7b-d60be050fc1d
  9. The browser for Xbox cloud gaming not working I’ve been trying to play all day and won’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The browser for Xbox cloud gaming not working I’ve been trying to play all day and won’t...: iOS safari Xbox cloud gaming not loading on browser 005b602e-7882-49c1-a8ed-70a100d9ac6a
  10. My email address has been disabled for thirty days can I add a new email to play my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address has been disabled for thirty days can I add a new email to play my xbox: How can I sign into Xbox when my email has been disabled 2388a84a-b360-4a86-9611-16a7ad489174