I have been on with 4 different representatives, hung up on 3 times - paying for two xbox...
Discus and support I have been on with 4 different representatives, hung up on 3 times - paying for two xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been on with 4 different representatives, hung up on 3 times. What kind of organization just hangs up on their paying customers? I am a nurse,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MiaK_MiaC, Dec 24, 2020.
Thema:
I have been on with 4 different representatives, hung up on 3 times - paying for two xbox...
Loading...
-
I have been on with 4 different representatives, hung up on 3 times - paying for two xbox... - Similar Threads - been different representatives
-
I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)
in XboX InsidersI pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
i have a different Microsoft account that was hacked and I have not been able to recover...
in XBoX Accessibilityi have a different Microsoft account that was hacked and I have not been able to recover...: I have had a hotmail account since I was a kid. that account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I made it with a random name because my mom convinced me that... -
My Minecraft Account has been moved to a different email
in XBoX AccessibilityMy Minecraft Account has been moved to a different email: My minecraft account was linked to an @gmail.com account. It worked for many years that way. I stopped playing Minecraft in late 2022 and tried to log back in mid 2023. It said that my minecraft... -
My account has been hacked and the hacker changed the email address to a different one.
in XBoX AccessibilityMy account has been hacked and the hacker changed the email address to a different one.: They hacked my microsoft account, they changed my email to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is an account that I don't have and I no longer have access to my... -
Why is my request for a call back not working been 4 days of different times an no luck
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy is my request for a call back not working been 4 days of different times an no luck: Why is my request for a call back not working been 4 days of different times an no luck All I want to do is get an answer as to why my friends list is completely gone and I’ve tried all the basic...