I have been observing this problem since the last update of the dashboard — many widgets in...

Discus and support I have been observing this problem since the last update of the dashboard — many widgets in... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Eufeek, Feb 15, 2021.

1. /u/Eufeek
    /u/Eufeek Guest

I have been observing this problem since the last update of the dashboard — many widgets in...

/u/Eufeek, Feb 15, 2021
  2. P Hund0 Win User

Xbox live won't auto-sign in anymore

I am having this same issue and have been for a couple of weeks now. Seems like since that last dashboard update, this has been happening.
  3. DEMONSPAZ Win User

Constantly lagging out

Hello, X12xHornetx17X. This problem happens with about everybody on XBL and has been happening ever since the last dashboard update. I am sure the Xbox Staff is aware of this and is fixing the problem. Until then, just hang in there and have fun gaming!
    :D
  4. SaucePatrol Win User

black screen flash

I've been having this same problem since the last update, and I'm using HDMI straight to a Sony 55es projector. Not only has the screen been cutting to black, but a blue line randomly flicks when using the dashboard.
  5. Ch1ll4h89 Win User

Preview Program - May Update Issues

since the last update I have problems with Xbox Dashboard preview when I start it an error message that I invited myself ? ! ? !
  6. Doomed Saint Win User

Xbox Record That/Game DVR not working with Titanfall

I've been having this problem since the last dashboard update, the DVR doesn't work for any games, last week i thought it was fixed because i recorded a clip of TitanFall but again it has stopped working, has microsoft addresed this issue or even acknowledged
    it yet?
Thema:

1. I have been observing this problem since the last update of the dashboard — many widgets in... - Similar Threads - been observing problem

2. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  3. Has there been a game like this?

in XboX Insiders
    Has there been a game like this?: Hey Xbox insiders and Xbox developers on the inside. I have a somewhat a legitimate question (after having a bottle wine and a few hits off this vape pen). And having had the first Xbox in middle...
  4. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  5. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  6. VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X

in XboX Insiders
    VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X: VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X. How do I use the wheel on F1 23 Xbox console? submitted by /u/Impossible_Cover_952 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  8. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  9. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  10. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]