I have Been [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] and cheated out of $100

Discus and support I have Been [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] and cheated out of $100 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Pre Ordered MK11 back in January my Account was Deducted...... tried to Play the Game this Morning and get a message that my Preorder was refunded or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trini4Life, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Trini4Life
    Trini4Life Guest

I Pre Ordered MK11 back in January my Account was Deducted...... tried to Play the Game this Morning and get a message that my Preorder was refunded or cancelled .... Since then the Account i used for Purchase was cancelled and a new card issued .... so
    now I have to Go Repurchase the Game ... spend another $100 and im Out $100 and a game ..... Microsoft Support says nothing they can do because my old account was cancelled and i cannot Prove the Purchase ..... and somehow in their system ... the Purchased
    is showing declined in april ..... yet in January when i Preordered it it was deducted and i was able to access the Beta in March ..... for the Past 4 months i have had on my account the notice that the game was purchased and downloaded simply waiting for
    release ... and today i cant play it .... does this make sense ...... REDICULOUS !!!!

:)

Trini4Life, Apr 25, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Trini4Life,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. As stated by our Ambassador, when you pre-order a game, the charge will not be made until about 10 days prior to the release date if using a credit/debit card (it will place a hold on
    the amount), unless you use account credit which is taken immediately. If you used a card and the purchase was declined, then the funds were not taken from you and any hold on that amount is released. In this case, you would need to make the purchase again
    since it was declined when the system attempted to complete the purchase.

For more detailed information about pre-ordering, I recommend the following support article: Pre-order Xbox One digital games in the Microsoft Store.

I hope that this information helps out.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Preorders bill 10 days before the games release. If it was declined it was because there wasn't enough to cover it. Only prepaid codes bill instantly when it comes to preorders.
  4. Brupps10 Win User

error 13-71 COD MW Crashing

Im having same issue and activision has been ghost quite. I have tried creating a different account and that doesnt work ive tried everything.
    [Mod removed- inappropriate] activision for makimg such a
    [Mod removed- inappropriate]
    game. I hasnt even been out for a month and it already has such
    [Mod removed- inappropriate] problems
  5. Brupps10 Win User

error 13-71 COD MW Crashing

Im having same issue and activision has been ghost quite. I have tried creating a different account and that doesnt work ive tried everything.
    [Mod removed- inappropriate] activision for makimg such a
    [Mod removed- inappropriate]
    game. I hasnt even been out for a month and it already has such
    [Mod removed- inappropriate] problems
  6. kick ass0899 Win User

Xbox uninstalls games for no reason

I have run out of patience for [Mod removed-inappropriate]
Thema:

1. I have Been [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] and cheated out of $100 - Similar Threads - Been Mod Removed

2. I been [mod removed] off by a Xbox ambassador why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I been [mod removed] off by a Xbox ambassador why: I want to know where an Xbox ambassador [mod remove] my account off when he told me to reset my console but didn't tell me what to do I have a snapshot of the conversation and now my consoles have...
  3. i have been banned for literally saying ur stupid xbox sort ur [mod removed] out if u think...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have been banned for literally saying ur stupid xbox sort ur [mod removed] out if u think...: some feller on xbox kept annoying me and i said ur stupid [mod removed] and i got banned like ive never known somthing so sensitve in my life 66d4fa11-7ae3-49f9-8b14-dbced4b47413
  4. I have been overcharged [Mod Removed - PII] how do I get a refund? thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been overcharged [Mod Removed - PII] how do I get a refund? thank you.: [Mod Removed - PII] was overcharged. I want a refund. Thanks. 1602e616-5f08-485a-8fd3-98df69ff571d
  5. Why has OneGuide not been fixed yet? [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has OneGuide not been fixed yet? [mod removed]: Can someone from Xbox please get in contact with me about the above ticket. Been getting the runaround for over a month now. The last troubleshooting step was to create a insider hub account and...
  6. File Explorer has been removed and I can no longer mod games. Is there any other app that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File Explorer has been removed and I can no longer mod games. Is there any other app that...: I'm trying to mod Minecraft but no longer can because of the update. Is there another app I can use to move the files into the folders? 129d8ed7-cabc-4570-a88e-445a4c783238
  7. Creo que me han robado [Mod Translated - I think I've been robbed.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creo que me han robado [Mod Translated - I think I've been robbed.]: Hola Les quiero decir sobre mi problema que me ha sucedido hoy 22/06/2019 lo que pasa es que compre 2 tarjetas de regalo 1 de 300$ y la otra de 200$, las canjee las dos y todo normal pero como 15...
  8. microsoft solitaire 一直當機 (Mod Translation: Microsoft solitaire has been down)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire 一直當機 (Mod Translation: Microsoft solitaire has been down): 玩遊戲時,一直會當機 (Mod Translation) Always play when playing games 9bfc797d-01a6-460a-a014-ca9320425a95
  9. Yo I have been on avoid me for 3 weeks getting reported by the same person [mod removed].

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yo I have been on avoid me for 3 weeks getting reported by the same person [mod removed].: [mod removed] is reporting me and on several different accounts my gt is [mod removed] 9d44a818-1a23-43e1-acf9-62ed26504886
  10. I have been scammed by Xbox Lie user [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been scammed by Xbox Lie user [Mod Removed]: All of my claims can be verified by voice messages and Xbox live messages, as well as the transactions on Madden Ultimate Team and via Instagram messages if necessary. After a game of Madden...