I have Been indefinitely banned for "cheating" with no reason or description, the appeal...

Discus and support I have Been indefinitely banned for "cheating" with no reason or description, the appeal... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Like all the people writing about this, I can't get into contact with Xbox enforcement, a permanent ban is a big deal and especially when I have 15... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Justin Garufi, Feb 16, 2023.

1. I have Been indefinitely banned for "cheating" with no reason or description, the appeal...

Like all the people writing about this, I can't get into contact with Xbox enforcement, a permanent ban is a big deal and especially when I have 15 years of history on this account, yet at 5 am in the morning my account is banned indefinitely for "cheating" and refuses to elaborate. I need my account back since it is linked to so many other apps I use and to be banned without a valid reason and also by a computer, not even a real human. It's ridiculous that this is a multi-million dollar company that bans accounts without reason which goes against their own code of conduct of unlawful termination of an account. I really don't want to make a big issue of this but xbox really does make it difficult to get in contact with a human first of all and secondly a human who is able to do something about it. I have my ticket number with me if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

:)

Justin Garufi, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I have Been indefinitely banned for "cheating" with no reason or description, the appeal was denied instability with no reasoning. How do I take this up with real people?

A case review is the only way to possibly have a ban lifted. If the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
  3. Justin Garufi Win User

I have Been indefinitely banned for "cheating" with no reason or description, the appeal was denied instability with no reasoning. How do I take this up with real people?

So if it is denied yet no reason or even offence was presented that's it? I can't even talk to a person about it. This is pretty poor from xbox.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

I have been banned indefinitely for no reason please help i submitted an appeal but it was denied

The enforcement team don't use the forums so no one here can tell you why.

If your appeal has been denied then that's it,there is nothing else you can do.

Permanent bans aren't issued lightly,you've either had several suspensions in the past or done something so severe that a permanent ban was issued.
  5. ngocphi Win User

I have been banned indefinitely for no reason please help i submitted an appeal but it was denied

I'd suggest you stop listening to rumors

It's fake and has been addressed multiple times

You can be reported by anyone only if said report is valid will you ever be banned

There is NO WAY a client can issue a server ban

This is networking 101

Ask any it person or anyone who took computers 101 in highschool

Using a rumor won't help your case
  6. Dominic sumner Win User

Bro they don’t care about their players, they never have I’ve been permanently banned lost thousands of pounds there’s no direct line of communication, my appeal was denied. I got 2 permanent bans in 2 days on the same account both with no reason given. The appeal said I’d get an email back in a few days with a response 2 mins later the appeal was denied. I’m contacting trading standards at this minute in time. There seems to be a new ban exploit hackers are using and Microsoft are denying its existence yet I’m permanently banned without explanation twice. I’ve had the account 17 years with 15 years of gold and thousands of games and DLC they literally don’t care. Scumbags forcing their players to buy everything twice
Thema:

I have Been indefinitely banned for "cheating" with no reason or description, the appeal...

1. I have Been indefinitely banned for "cheating" with no reason or description, the appeal... - Similar Threads - Been indefinitely banned

2. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  3. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  4. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  5. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  6. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  7. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  8. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  9. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  10. I have been banned indefinitely for no reason please help i submitted an appeal but it was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been banned indefinitely for no reason please help i submitted an appeal but it was...: Help me get my account back please I was banned for no reason and my appeal has been denied with no reason why fec49bcd-48e9-4ed4-810e-d7ac04916507