I have been in perma banned for a dumb reason.

Discus and support I have been in perma banned for a dumb reason. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a way to get my account back after the appeal has been denied? Is there a way to contact the enforcement team and ask for it back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Supernova082664, Nov 26, 2022.

1. I have been in perma banned for a dumb reason.

Is there a way to get my account back after the appeal has been denied? Is there a way to contact the enforcement team and ask for it back?

:)

Supernova082664, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

A case review would be the only way to contact the enforcement team and possibly have the ban lifted. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
  3. Supernova082664 Win User

On my Xbox it doesn’t say it’s a perma ban only a suspension, is this a glitch?
  4. ADrunkCanadian Win User

LOCKED - ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LONG LIST STATEING WE WONT PAY TO PLAY MW3 ONLINE

OP is dumb, try and get me perma banned.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Can I get un permanent banned I didn't get a warning to stop before I got banned

there is no accidentally reporting, he pressed y, then chose the reason and so on. perma bans are perma.
  6. ShockedSinger48 Win User

I got banned for no reason

Actually you got banned for a reason as stated by ngocphi. Is it perma banned?
Thema:

1. I have been in perma banned for a dumb reason. - Similar Threads - been perma banned

2. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  3. Has there been a game like this?

in XboX Insiders
    Has there been a game like this?: Hey Xbox insiders and Xbox developers on the inside. I have a somewhat a legitimate question (after having a bottle wine and a few hits off this vape pen). And having had the first Xbox in middle...
  4. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  5. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  6. VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X

in XboX Insiders
    VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X: VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X. How do I use the wheel on F1 23 Xbox console? submitted by /u/Impossible_Cover_952 [link] [comments]
  7. I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they...: I was banned about 3 days ago for indefinite this ban was because I sent someone a picture of their ip from xresolver the person had been hitting me offline and harassing me on Xbox party I did...
  8. My account has been perma banned out of nowhere

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been perma banned out of nowhere: so my account was banned even tho i hardly use it, i cant understand why and i have not even been given a reason. i have no prior offences or bans i am very puzzled and would like a explanation...
  9. I have been perma suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been perma suspended: I was perma suspended 2 days ago I have not gotten update about If I can send in a case review or not. Also today it updated it said that I was suspended off the xbox network sooo idk what's going...
  10. i belive i have been perma banned for wrong reasons and i would like to chat to someone at ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i belive i have been perma banned for wrong reasons and i would like to chat to someone at ...: i just need to ask somethings enforcement my account is puncakesnipez 3e29008f-45f9-4caa-8b08-1c77f6f66e8e