I have been having problems with my Microsoft account on Minecraft for the Nintendo switch.

Discus and support I have been having problems with my Microsoft account on Minecraft for the Nintendo switch. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been getting this message that says 'invalid session' Multiple times, a few times I've gotten a message saying 'There is an error with your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CourageousSoap, Aug 26, 2022.

1. I have been having problems with my Microsoft account on Minecraft for the Nintendo switch.

I've been getting this message that says 'invalid session' Multiple times, a few times I've gotten a message saying 'There is an error with your account' I'm not signed in on any other device besides my phone and my switch, I'm not signed into the same account on two profiles, and a lot of the times it will tell me that my Microsoft account was disconnected and I have to restart the world and log back in, except it's not, it says I'm still logged in on the menu. I've tried restarting my system, the app, blowing on the cartridge, and nothing is working. This has been going on for about 3 weeks now. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

:)

CourageousSoap, Aug 26, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

I have been having problems with my Microsoft account on Minecraft for the Nintendo switch.

Hi CourageousSoap,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello CourageousSoap,

We hope that you are well today.

With your latest information we would like you to try this;

Unable to load the Nintendo Switch eShop, please try accessing after attempting each of the following solutions:

• Reset the cache
    • Try entering DNS settings manually.
    If still unable to access the Nintendo eShop with manual DNS Settings,

• change the DNS Settings back to Automatic and try accessing again.
    • Turn airplane mode ON, wait 10 seconds, and then turn it OFF.
    • Power off your Nintendo Switch, power it back on, and re-try connecting to the Internet.
    If just incase the above methods still don't resolve the issue, please refer to this link; Nintendo Support: Unable to Load Nintendo Switch eShop (White Screen)

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. CourageousSoap Win User

I am not using Windows 10, I am playing on my nintendo switch. It doesn't let me access the marketplace, either saying "Invalid session" or "There is an error with your account." It doesn't load my skins, and a few of my other friends also have this issue.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Thank you for your quick response CourageousSoap.

Are you using Windows 10? If yes then we can try to do some troubleshooting and see if it will work for you?

Games Services Update:

Solution 1: https://support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/format-flash-drive-to-ntfs-windows

Solution 2: Reset Windows 10 store & Xbox app

1. Open Settings.

2. Go to Apps -> Apps & features.

3. Look for Microsoft Store/Xbox App and click it on the right side.

4. The advanced options link will appear. Click it

5. Next, click on the Reset button to reset Microsoft Store/Xbox App to the default setting.

Solution 3: Try reinstalling the Gaming Services package on your Windows 10 device:

1. Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

2. In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

3. Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC and try again.

Solution 4: Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode; this error could also be attributed to issues with the Microsoft store not recognizing your entitlement to the game. Would you please click on this link Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode | Xbox Support. Then scroll down and click on the drop-down arrow and look at the steps for How to enable offline play on your device.

You may also try to check on this link to get some ideas for your Nintendo Switch

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi CourageousSoap,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved, but if you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. I have been having problems with my Microsoft account on Minecraft for the Nintendo switch. - Similar Threads - been having problems

2. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  3. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150£ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...
  4. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  5. I have been trying to connect to my network and had all the connection problems. No static...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been trying to connect to my network and had all the connection problems. No static...: I have tried to reset my WiFi? I have go my computer up and used CMD, I have changed the network to manual and reset the Xbox several times? 4aebaf61-4172-4e2a-a187-f80ee1834949
  6. Hi everyone. I have a problem that has been pestering me for a while now about the Xbox PC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi everyone. I have a problem that has been pestering me for a while now about the Xbox PC...: Xbox app cannot see the Gaming Services and wants me to download it even though it is downloaded and can be seen on the Store. I have done the troubleshoot as it instructed but the problem still...
  7. Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now: it's been saying database login failure and hasn't let me play in over a week but there are 6 ppl on my friends list that are playing right now 6f744722-c034-4b0b-ae16-ec7e192a2a25
  8. So I've been having this problem where I can't delete my captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I've been having this problem where I can't delete my captures: I read the replies to Levi and followed everything but none of it worked b4d1fe49-96fc-4e1b-a45f-b7f4ab2f6bca
  9. I have been using Xbox Game Bar to record and its going good but one problem is what are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been using Xbox Game Bar to record and its going good but one problem is what are...: This is the Red Vertical Line problem in my recordings and this only happens when i use Xbox Game Bar. Please help me. [img] 0908422a-ca13-4c28-8009-8070cf9d99b5
  10. I have been having the same problem for a while now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been having the same problem for a while now.: So this sounds weird but I’ve been having the same problem for almost 6 months now. To start off, I created my Microsoft account with an email that has since been deactivated, and now every single...