I have been having connection issues with my realm on Minecraft

Discus and support I have been having connection issues with my realm on Minecraft in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I cannot post anything to the feed on my realm that includes a screenshot. Regular text posts are fine, and even going into the club associated with... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NameIsKarma, Jun 29, 2022.

1. NameIsKarma
    NameIsKarma Guest

I cannot post anything to the feed on my realm that includes a screenshot. Regular text posts are fine, and even going into the club associated with the realm works, but I cannot post screenshots on the game itself. This occurs on every platform I have with this account (Xbox, PC, Moblie.)

Another user in my realm has been having connection issues as well i.e. disconnected for no reason.

:)

NameIsKarma, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Namel welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried reseting your router? As well I suggest trying to open these ports: TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080.

UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658.
  3. Ryrishh Win User

Minecraft, Relms not supported

I've been playing on Minecraft Realms with a couple of friends. Yesterday I suddenly couldn't sync user data and when I went to load a world there was a 'Realms not supported' error in the box for loading Realms. Any Idea on how to fix this. I
    also have Minecraft loaded on my PC and have no issues on it.
    Hi Joseph,

Here's a recent video outlining some possible issues you may be facing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffNldl67tW0

Hope this helps you out,

- Ry
  4. GonsioRe Win User

Minecraft problem with multiplayer - parental control?

I have the same problem. Settings are set correctly, but my daughter can't connect to Minecraft Realms or even accept invitation.
  5. depipin Win User

Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection.

I have the exact same problem with Minecraft for windows 10. When trying to buy a Realms subscription, I get that exact same error. I have been able to buy anything else from the minecraft store without issue.
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. I have been having connection issues with my realm on Minecraft - Similar Threads - been having connection

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  4. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  5. I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...: I have had my Xbox one since 2016 (purchased from GameStop). After about a year, I was continuously being either booted off or having horrendous connectivity. I’ve been back and forth with 6...
  6. I have been trying to connect to my network and had all the connection problems. No static...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been trying to connect to my network and had all the connection problems. No static...: I have tried to reset my WiFi? I have go my computer up and used CMD, I have changed the network to manual and reset the Xbox several times? 4aebaf61-4172-4e2a-a187-f80ee1834949
  7. hello Microsoft I have been trying to connect my account to my Nintendo but it keeps taking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello Microsoft I have been trying to connect my account to my Nintendo but it keeps taking...: Can you please help I've been trying for hours please ***Move from Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Android*** 470b95e5-2680-4094-81df-35d21c9289b3
  8. Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.: Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days is there something I coud do to fix this problem. It appears to be a frequent problem. 1224ac47-b780-41d8-b79f-c853b3a3f39b
  9. I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an...: I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an error (both on PC and the Xbox) saying "URL blocked - This redirect failed because the redirect URI...
  10. Cannot connect to xbox live but have connected before and their have been no changes in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live but have connected before and their have been no changes in ...: Frontier ZyXEL P-663HN-51 router, white xbox 360 wireless adapter. I have connected before but It has kicked me off and won't let me reconnect. Other devices can connect. Know little about...