I have been having achievements in Doom 2016 not unlock.

Discus and support I have been having achievements in Doom 2016 not unlock. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 3 secret story related achievements have not unlocked despite beating the game. I have done the hard reset and removing and then redownloaded the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SVPP KILLERv2, Jan 23, 2023.

1. I have been having achievements in Doom 2016 not unlock.

3 secret story related achievements have not unlocked despite beating the game. I have done the hard reset and removing and then redownloaded the account then have replayed the mission corresponding to these achievements. I don't want to delete my saved data from everywhere cause of online MP achievements that still need to be done. Any other suggestions would be nice.

:)

SVPP KILLERv2, Jan 23, 2023
  2. SVPP KILLERv2 Win User

Managed to get 2 of the achievements via the removal method and replay on a new save. However the kill the cyber demon one is still glitched, think it has to do with quick resume
  3. John P_14 Win User

I'm sorry to hear that. Kindly give it time and try it again within the said time frame.
  4. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand you need assistance with your game achievement. Just friendly reminder, if the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the achievement was not successfully unlocked, or the console hasn’t synchronized with the Xbox network. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronization to take place and while waiting, kindly try to resync your Xbox profile to your console by following the steps below. Make sure that you know your account logins before doing these steps.

REMOVE PROFILE:

To remove a profile: From Profile & system, select Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select a profile, then select Remove.

POWER CYCLE CONSOLE:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

RE-ADD PROFILE:

To add an Xbox profile to a console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Profile & system. Select Add or switch, and then select Add new and follow the instructions.

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may check out this link; https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/achiev....
  5. HBOY117 Win User

Daily Gamepass quests not triggering

I've been having the same issue with it not unlocking the play any gamepass game, but I remembered the other day it gave it to me for going into DOOM(2016), legit just went into it right now and it gave it to me. Try launching different Gamepass games
    especially DOOM if you have it. Hope this helps anyone.
  6. DirtyI30 Win User

"100% Done. Unlocking..."

Same, I have a Neverwinter achievement showing as Done: Unlocking.. This has been going on forever and it's STILL happening in 2016. Such a poor service.
Thema:

1. I have been having achievements in Doom 2016 not unlock. - Similar Threads - been having achievements

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  4. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  5. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left...
  6. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  7. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  8. Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's: I have noticed over the last 2 years the quality of xbox controllers are shocking i recently bought a controller and the x button was instantly sticky.... i have went through possibly 4...
  9. I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the...: How do I fix my achievements not popping in supraland six inches under f7f6c58c-2f9f-4302-aa80-e435447a1b09
  10. My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.: Who took all my achievement lists away from my profile? I suspect hackers? Like the group post being discontinued was also the work of hackers? e10ca37d-14e8-4615-b3fb-f6be187f1a84