I have been facing issues makeing payment in xbox whenever i enter my debit card details it...

Discus and support I have been facing issues makeing payment in xbox whenever i enter my debit card details it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can someone please help to solve this issue 9124d241-deb5-41b7-b860-87fa4f42e1ca Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StarK19971999, Feb 16, 2023.

1. I have been facing issues makeing payment in xbox whenever i enter my debit card details it...

Can someone please help to solve this issue

:)

StarK19971999, Feb 16, 2023
  2. StarK19971999 Win User

I have been facing issues makeing payment in xbox whenever i enter my debit card details it says ur name don't match with card details

I have tried everything and it's giving same error message
  3. John P_14 Win User

I have been facing issues makeing payment in xbox whenever i enter my debit card details it says ur name don't match with card details

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If you are having trouble making a payment on Xbox and are receiving an error message that your name doesn't match the card details, kindly try the following and see if it helps:

1. Double-check that you are entering your name exactly as it appears on your debit card. This includes any middle initials or suffixes (such as "Jr." or "Sr."). Also, make sure that you are entering the correct billing address associated with your card.

2. Make sure that your card is authorized for online purchases. Some banks or credit card companies may require you to enable online transactions before you can use your card for online purchases.

3. If you are still having trouble, contact your bank or credit card company to verify that your card is working properly and that there are no issues with your account.

4. If none of the above steps work, you may want to try using a different payment method, such as a different debit or credit card, PayPal, or a gift card.

If you continue to have trouble making a payment on Xbox, you can contact Xbox Support for further assistance. They may be able to help you identify and resolve the issue.
  4. John P_14 Win User

I'm sorry to hear that. Since it still doesn't work, you may need to contact Xbox Support for further assistance.

Just a friendly reminder though, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. We have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions. Microsoft Support personnel do not staff this forum. I hope you understand.
  5. preetfernandes Win User

8c15000c status code error

Is there any other way by removing all billing info and payment details will the error go or else this is because i have entered my debit card details and not the credit card once
  6. David Wirsching Win User

How do I get my original debit card to work again

Hello Timothy C, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you're having trouble getting your original debit card to work as a payment method with Microsoft, even though it works fine for other transactions, you can try the following steps:

1. Make sure you have entered the correct debit card details, including the card number, expiration date, and CVV code. Even a small error in any of these details can result in a payment failure. Verify the information and re-enter it carefully.

2. If there have been any changes to your debit card, such as a new expiration date or a reissued card, make sure you update the payment information in your Microsoft account accordingly. Outdated card information can cause payment failures.

3. Clear the cache and cookies of your web browser or the Microsoft Store app. Sometimes, stored data can interfere with payment processing. After clearing the cache and cookies, try adding your debit card as a payment method again.

4. If the issue persists, consider using an alternative payment method, such as a different debit card or a credit card. This can help determine if the problem lies specifically with your original debit card or if it's a broader issue with your Microsoft account or the payment system.

5. Reach out to your bank or the card issuer to inquire if there are any restrictions or issues with using your debit card for online purchases, specifically with Microsoft. They can provide insight into any potential blocks or limitations on your card.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.
    Best regards.
Thema:

I have been facing issues makeing payment in xbox whenever i enter my debit card details it...

1. I have been facing issues makeing payment in xbox whenever i enter my debit card details it... - Similar Threads - been facing issues

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  6. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  7. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  8. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  9. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  10. Why has the card face been changed on Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has the card face been changed on Microsoft Solitaire Collection?: The new cards are hard to distinguish, even for younger eyesight. I am in my 80s and have been playing for about 3 months without difficulty with the old card display. Now, I cannot distinguish...