I have been device banned and there is nobody to call

Discus and support I have been device banned and there is nobody to call in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been banned for sexual and or nudity but I dont remember doing such thing but It might have been my younger brother and now I can't appeal (I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Your ඩී Favorite , May 26, 2022.

1. I have been device banned and there is nobody to call

I have been banned for sexual and or nudity but I dont remember doing such thing but It might have been my younger brother and now I can't appeal (I have also been console/device banned so I cant do anything on the xbox I have bought) and I understand that there are rules but I think its unfair for people like me that have a life to receive the punishment of someone else. But to cut it short Im just asking if anybody here can give me a number or something to lift the console ban because this is console ban thing is too much

:)

Your ඩී Favorite , May 26, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. mercy cat 673 Win User

I have been banned permanently not able to use my console I legit didn’t do anything worth that type of permanent ban. I should’ve only been communication banned because kid got all his friends to report me constantly every time they saw me online, I legit only played one game with them and they got mad I eliminated them and just got me permanently banned for nudity I appealed and it didn’t approve the appeal anything else I could do?
  4. medium bloke Win User

Help?

The enforcement team will only really ban people if they're sure that you broke the rules. People were having issues with their tenure, but nobody has been banned because of it, so there must have been something you did (modding it) to get you banned possibly.
  5. AtollPoete6964 Win User

XBOX ONE blocked / banned from XBOX Live

You have already been given the answer. It may not be the answer you want to hear, but it is the answer. There is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding console bans.
    REALLY INCREDIBLE !

Once again, I am sure that the XBOX of my 10 years old son has been banned by mistake. Then WHAT CAN I DO to regularize the situation ???

This file is open since 2 months and nobody is able to give me the reason why the console has been banned !!!

Could you please ask a decison maker to call me over the phone.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Help I have been hacked and nobody will help

I would also contact your bank again.

Doesn't matter if the purchases were made on a debit card or not,if you are disputing the payments then they have cancel that card & investigate.
Thema:

1. I have been device banned and there is nobody to call - Similar Threads - been device banned

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  6. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  7. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  8. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  9. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  10. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47