I have been com banned and profile pic banned for no reason

Discus and support I have been com banned and profile pic banned for no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been banned for 2 day for just having a dog on a bike and I have been banned f087664a-64d2-4c7a-998e-e3a8065133e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cruz Grimmer, May 15, 2023.

1. Cruz Grimmer
    Cruz Grimmer Guest

I have been banned for 2 day for just having a dog on a bike and I have been banned

:)

Cruz Grimmer, May 15, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  3. ElectroFlying Win User

Xbox enforcement team , REALLY

Lets say it was the OP's custom profile pic that got him/her a 24 hour ban. Enforcement not being specific as to what warranted the 24 hour ban means that the OP is guaranteed to be banned again, unless he/she can figure it out all on there own.

Point is, enforcement should be very specific as to why this or that ban and STOP hanging people without showing the individual the specific evidence that warrented the ban.

We have all read in these very forums where a simple coms ban can lead to a console ban, so if it was a game pic that this OP a 24 hour ban, wouldn't it be disingenious of enforcement NOT to have said. "It was your gamer pic that you banned."??
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Com ban from profile pic ban

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Kriptic despite this issue

Sorry to say but here is not possible to give you an exact reason why enforcement team banned you

This is due to even regular Microsoft support are not able to see, give you detailed info or discuss enforcement actions taken

So, as you probably are going to receive replies from other and regular Microsoft users, none of the answers including my reply is going to give you an exact reason about why you was com banned for the inappropriate profile picture

Sorry in advance, if you maybe have further questions feel free to ask
    Greetings, J.
  5. SinsOfAzzazell Win User

I got a full ban on my microsoft profile for what i have no idea just that i violated community standards but Microsoft is telling me nothing about how i broke community standards?

I have and ive done nothing since then to warrant a full ban. i got a com ban at the end of november but it ended on the 24th of november and i havent done anything to break code of conduct since then and microsoft isnt showing me anything as to how i broke code of conduct if somehow i did and i was trolled by a scam and responded and responded pretty badly but like i didnt break code of conduct by responding in a negative way cause i didnt cuss at said person but i told them to stay away from me and i reported them. and not to mention my dad got a recent full ban for a microsoft profile pic that microsoft themselves gave him the reason was the same as mine but it had the added information unlike mine where it said your xbox profile pic doesnt fit xbox code of conduct but yet microsoft literally gave it to him years ago. like i cant even i have done nothing to warrant a ban and im getting banned if i had done something they could show me what exactly i did to break code of conduct like they have my previous com bans.
  6. TrevorStevens3 Win User

Console ban and home Xbox correlation?

Thanks for the help, all the more reason to love Xbox and microsoft. It makes sense that the com banned happened because of past actions, due to the fact that I have been com banned several times before. Even then, Microsofts policies are way out of whack.
    Ive been com banned before because i told a 10 year old that he had a “childs brain”.Like literally Microsoft, shield people from insults all you want
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate content]
Thema:

1. I have been com banned and profile pic banned for no reason - Similar Threads - been com banned

2. Why have i been com banned 3 times?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have i been com banned 3 times?: Yesterdat i got in an argument with a friend in a party, it got intense and rough things where said. but i didn't think he would go as far as reporting me twice just to be petty as he said...
  3. Why have I been com ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been com ban: I put a post up for smite and got a ban for putting in the post the name of the game mode and my appeal got denied how do you help every one when I can’t even get a call back or get on web chat to...
  4. He anybody been getting com bans for no reason at all?

in XBoX Accessibility
    He anybody been getting com bans for no reason at all?: In the past two weeks I’ve gotten four com bans for no reason at all. Over a post that’s not against any guidelines or anything. Can somebody please help me with this or explain how I can fight...
  5. Hi I was falsely com banned and the agent had been very vague about what I did

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I was falsely com banned and the agent had been very vague about what I did: My appeal was denied and I had never gotten the answer of why I was banned. My message never violated any of the guidelines. 4c1ebca7-1e1b-4717-a016-18875817efe3
  6. I've been com banned for a week for saying "gg".

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been com banned for a week for saying "gg".: My first and only message said "gg" and it got me com banned. This is my first ever ban and its a week long. Is there a way to fight this ban off my account? How do i submit a case review if the...
  7. I am getting com band for reasons I am unaware of could you tell me why and i have not been...

in XboX Insiders
    I am getting com band for reasons I am unaware of could you tell me why and i have not been...: Above submitted by /u/ERC_Jumper [link] [comments]
  8. Been com banned don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been com banned don't know why: Been com banned have no clue why and everytime i go the enforcement website theres nothing there 2e4f8533-a6a0-4bac-a29b-31175f3a25f5
  9. My credits have been over 7,500 for months and never deposit! I need some com

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My credits have been over 7,500 for months and never deposit! I need some com: My credits have been over 7,500 for months and never deposit! I need some compensation being I have been waiting far too long only for my hard earned credits to not be deposited....
  10. im just here for a discussion on how idiotic xbox live policy ive been com banned for 2 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im just here for a discussion on how idiotic xbox live policy ive been com banned for 2 ...: now me and this guy was just having a good friendly convo, when he stated that he should never of tried to revive i said i know it was a bitch move and boom com banned for 21 weeks wtf?? right or...