I have been cheated by Speedrunners

Discus and support I have been cheated by Speedrunners in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased the deluxe edition of speedrunners (16.99$) It downloaded the game and DLC, i start the game and I'm told i have a trial. I feel like I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by godschild2, Feb 8, 2019.

  1. godschild2
    godschild2 Guest

    I have been cheated by Speedrunners


    I purchased the deluxe edition of speedrunners (16.99$)

    It downloaded the game and DLC, i start the game and I'm told i have a trial.

    I feel like I have been robbed. I need help (said no refunds when purchasing)

    :)
     
    godschild2, Feb 8, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

    I have been cheated by Speedrunners

    Hey Child thanks for the feedback,

    As stated by our
    Microsoft Service Agreement
    :

    Refund Policy. Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable. If you believe that Microsoft has charged you in error, you must contact
    us within 90 days of such charge. No refunds will be given for any charges more than 90 days old. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar
    refund in the future. This refund policy does not affect any statutory rights that may apply.

    We'll be locking the thread as this has no further resolution and in an effort to prevent repetitive answers.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

    I have been cheated by Speedrunners

    Hey Child thanks for keeping in touch.

    We apologize for this inconvenience but rest assured we are here to help, in this case if a refund is required, the only and correct way to do so is by following our Request
    an Xbox digital product or subscription refund
    page. Fill it out and our refund team will reach out, we hope this helps but feel free to let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issue or inquiry!
  4. godschild2 Win User

    I have been cheated by Speedrunners

    This is ridiculous, I'm just gonna request a refund
  5. godschild2 Win User

    I have been cheated by Speedrunners

    It was on the Xbox one store. The contact us guy told me what you did
  6. godschild2 Win User

    I have been cheated by Speedrunners

    I redownloaded after the issues were fixed, same problem
Thema:

I have been cheated by Speedrunners

Loading...
  1. I have been cheated by Speedrunners - Similar Threads - been cheated Speedrunners

  2. I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)

    in XboX Insiders
    I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments]
  5. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  6. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  7. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  8. Who else has bought Microsoft Complete and been cheated?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Who else has bought Microsoft Complete and been cheated?: I bought an Xbox Series X bundle at the beginning of 2022, it contained a console and the Xbox Series X Carbon Black controller. At that same time I also bought the Microsoft Complete Warranty,...
  9. Why does xbox not ban accounts that have been reported for cheating?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox not ban accounts that have been reported for cheating?: I’ve been playing bo3 lately and there’s an exploit in the game right now ONLY on xbox that lets players go Invisible and can’t be Killed, they abuse this in the Multiplier aspect of the game...
  10. My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...: I haven't even used my Xbox for a while now. I started using it again just a few weeks ago and started with literally only playing Single Player games. Including TWD series, Fallout, and Elder...