I have been charged twice any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Discus and support I have been charged twice any help will be appreciated. Thanks in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I have been charged twice. Any information about what to do will be appreciated. Thanks. 9019ec9d-e846-4408-92e3-ff1d735437b6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JGMCR, Nov 21, 2022.

1. JGMCR
    JGMCR Guest

Hello. I have been charged twice. Any information about what to do will be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

JGMCR, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi JGMCR, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate first what is the issue. Just a friendly reminder though that all successful transactions are added to our order history in real-time. Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game transaction 2 times? If yes, you can request a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds.

If none, you may need to reach out to your bank to dispute the other charge that you received.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I have been charged twice

When you upgrade, you're still charged the full amount. The remaining time on your regular Game Pass would have just been converted to Ultimate and the Ultimate you purchased would be added to that as well.
  4. MishManners Win User

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED TWICE FOR A GAME

Sorry this has happened to you.

You'll need to contact support directly and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or support.xbox.com/contact-us. Fill out a ticket on the
    website (if you aren't in the US/Canada) and someone will get back to you about these charges.

Good Luck.
  5. SoullessCodith Win User

I have had this issue myself. It is best to contact Microsoft support by phone with that type of problem. Just a heads up it could take 7 to 10 business days for the money to be put back into your account.
  6. JasonDICKINSON Win User

purchased from Xbox Live account
Thema:

1. I have been charged twice any help will be appreciated. Thanks - Similar Threads - been charged twice

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  4. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  5. Been charged twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been charged twice: I been charged twice on the product 87094f13-e4c2-4da3-96c1-9f1efbe240da
  6. I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass: I could only see one subsricption in my microsoft account, which i have now cancelled recurrent billing. Why have I for several months been charged twice for this subsrciption? Can someone please...
  7. I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both.: I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both. I'm [mod removed] fuming cause I literally can't own two digital copies of the same game! On top of that one was a...
  8. I’ve been charged twice for Fifa 24

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been charged twice for Fifa 24: Two lots of £89.99 taken from my bank on same day for Fifa 24 6d831489-7d20-4d85-bc5f-be8b908adf8c
  9. I have been charged twice at £79.99 today 31-05-2023 for Microsoft Office

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged twice at £79.99 today 31-05-2023 for Microsoft Office: I have been charged twice today 31-05-2023, for MICROSOFT OFFICE. The Fee is £79,99 TWICE. Can you give me one of these £79.99 BACK PLEASE. cea18c11-2e5c-4900-961d-dcc7f9673988
  10. I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund: Brought a game didn't install ,tried again didn't install charged me twice still didn't install 9b5f84ed-dd7c-4bf9-88a1-ce1913436b81