I have been charged for twice for my Xbox account for month s I would like my money back

Discus and support I have been charged for twice for my Xbox account for month s I would like my money back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been paying twice for months I would like that money back to my account 20 of every month and on the 28 of every month not good at all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by paul davies2, Feb 28, 2023.

1. paul davies2
    paul davies2 Guest

I have been charged for twice for my Xbox account for month s I would like my money back

I have been paying twice for months I would like that money back to my account 20 of every month and on the 28 of every month not good at all

:)

paul davies2, Feb 28, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

You can try submitting a refund request for it by filling out the Manual Refund Webform on this link: https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund. You can find the order number of your transaction by signing in to your email at this link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/.

Once you're done submitting your request, you'll receive an email result within 72 hours and if your request gets approved, it will take 3-5 business days for the funds to reflect on your bank account but it really depends on your bank's policy.
  3. melanie brown2 Win User

I have unauthorized charges and would like my money back

4. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

I would like to have my money back

I am afraid you will not likely receive a refund because you did not like the game. Things just don't work that way. You can try, I suppose, by giving phone support a call at 800-4MY-XBOX for the US and Canada.
  5. PetrinaThompson Win User

Ms bill.info wa

Today I had a charge on my bank account for Ms bill.info wa for 16.19. The only thing I purchase through Microsoft is Xbox live which is paid yearly in Feb. What is this charge for? I have checked both my accounts and neither one have this on there. I'm pretty mad and would like my money put back and stop touching it!
    I want my money back
  6. Yush-A4B0410A-8644-4 Win User

Did not get my game and I paid for it!

Also it charged me twice like what's going on? I hope you guys are sorting this out because it looks like there is more then just me having this issue.

I would like my money back as soon as possible. Thank you for your time for reading.
Thema:

1. I have been charged for twice for my Xbox account for month s I would like my money back - Similar Threads - been charged twice

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  4. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  5. Been charged twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been charged twice: I been charged twice on the product 87094f13-e4c2-4da3-96c1-9f1efbe240da
  6. I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass: I could only see one subsricption in my microsoft account, which i have now cancelled recurrent billing. Why have I for several months been charged twice for this subsrciption? Can someone please...
  7. I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both.: I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both. I'm [mod removed] fuming cause I literally can't own two digital copies of the same game! On top of that one was a...
  8. I’ve been charged twice for Fifa 24

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been charged twice for Fifa 24: Two lots of £89.99 taken from my bank on same day for Fifa 24 6d831489-7d20-4d85-bc5f-be8b908adf8c
  9. I have been charged twice at £79.99 today 31-05-2023 for Microsoft Office

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged twice at £79.99 today 31-05-2023 for Microsoft Office: I have been charged twice today 31-05-2023, for MICROSOFT OFFICE. The Fee is £79,99 TWICE. Can you give me one of these £79.99 BACK PLEASE. cea18c11-2e5c-4900-961d-dcc7f9673988
  10. I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund: Brought a game didn't install ,tried again didn't install charged me twice still didn't install 9b5f84ed-dd7c-4bf9-88a1-ce1913436b81