I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

Discus and support I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Paul Thompson5, May 23, 2024.

1. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried contacting someone at microsoft but calling a living person is apparentley impossible so im typing it out hoping somebody can help me from microsoft. What makes this even worse is i had the basic game pass so only 10 bucks should have been taken out but nope they charged the ultimate price this has happened in the past so i know xbox cant keep their intergrity when it comes to prices.

:)

Paul Thompson5, May 23, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

Hi Paul, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Unauthorized payment"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Billing and payment updates" > Confirm.

Select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" > Confirm > Start Chat.

[​IMG]

I hope this helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I have been charged twice

When you upgrade, you're still charged the full amount. The remaining time on your regular Game Pass would have just been converted to Ultimate and the Ultimate you purchased would be added to that as well.
  4. AidanDegg Win User

I have been charged for Gamepass but I already have it via reward points

Hi

No, the most recent transaction was August 4th - for a purchase on the Store
  5. AidanDegg Win User

Hi

I can't use that form because I don't have an order number - the money has been taken out of my account as per the update to Gamepass terms of service. I had assumed that recurring points would override the money being taken because it always has previously

Thanks

Aidan
  6. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Thema:

1. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody - Similar Threads - been charged $210

2. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  3. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  4. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. Been charged twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been charged twice: I been charged twice on the product 87094f13-e4c2-4da3-96c1-9f1efbe240da
  7. I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3: I recently purchased FC24 from within FiFa 23. I was charged £20.99 for the game however it states checkout gone wrong 3. The game doesn’t show under games owned and I have tried twice to...
  8. i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...: i have been charged £6.99 each month in 2023, it looks like it maybe for game pass, but neither console uses game pass and I have tried to cancel it but it keeps charging, I cant cancel it on my...
  9. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...: I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess. 37d1dac1-fa98-457e-ba62-d5833c7cae5a
  10. I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox: A payment has come out my account for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox (or know anyone that does). Nothing is showing when I log into my Microsoft account. Can anyone help?...