i have been botted with followers over 4,000 in 30 minutes.

Discus and support i have been botted with followers over 4,000 in 30 minutes. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i have been botted with followers over 4,000 in 30 minutes. im not sure what to do i dont want to bet banned. 7879add1-dfe8-4483-8ab4-d8b882e6b607 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by IlIIIlIlI IIIIllI, Apr 1, 2023.

1. i have been botted with followers over 4,000 in 30 minutes.

i have been botted with followers over 4,000 in 30 minutes. im not sure what to do i dont want to bet banned.

:)

IlIIIlIlI IIIIllI, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

I am sorry to hear about that. Please be informed that just like any other social media platforms, we cannot actually control who are going to follow us. It's the same on Xbox - we can only be friends if we follow or add them back.

You don't have to worry so long as you didn't do it yourself. The Xbox Enforcement team take each incident into consideration before making final judgement. Also, this happened to several players already and has been going on for years, I am certain that the Xbox Enforcement team is already aware of this matter.

If you knew or you suspected an individual who may have done that, please report his/her account to the Xbox Enforcement team for them to investigate it.
    - https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

To prevent any account suspension, check the Xbox Community Standards to learn more.
    - https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards
  3. 63d603ea-f150-49d9-8 Win User

NOTHING BEING DONE TO STOP FOLLOWER BOTS!!!

Honestly not sure how many if any of those followers are bots because i have been reporting them but literally [mod removed], another bot, has followed me again for at least the second time 11 minutes ago. I reported and blocked that person yesterday
  4. Argonian Leader Win User

what are the benefits of being guildmaster of thieves guild?

Thieves guild armour and fences will have 4,000 gold to barter with, that's about it.

The coolest thing about it is 30 gamerscore lol.
  5. Potato Plant Win User

xbox rainbow six siege won't let me play

yeah you are a bot cause it took you 2 hours to state the first actual piece of information saying that gold and core are the same price, couldve stated that with in the first oh i dont know 20 minutes of this interaction, CHAT GPT wouldve been able to have sorted this whole issuue out with in that 20 minute time frame. so yeah i was wrong your not a bot your worse then a bot, because a bot wouldve actually been more efficient and more effective then conversing with you.
  6. comptonstar Win User

Follower bots

it's always a strange ''girls'' who followed me with 0 G lol
Thema:

1. i have been botted with followers over 4,000 in 30 minutes. - Similar Threads - been botted followers

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  6. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  7. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  8. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  9. I’ve been botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been botted: Upwards of 2000 bot accounts have added me in a matter of minutes. I’m wondering if there is a way to fix this. f643d209-c79c-438f-aee3-c8b8236a6f32
  10. so my account has been unjustly banned and I got a cookie cutter bot reply when I tried to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so my account has been unjustly banned and I got a cookie cutter bot reply when I tried to...: I stupidly made a LFG post for gta titled something like "modded money drop job" when it was really just a deathmatch where I would get into a savage helicopter and kill others over and over...