I have been banned twice from my previously account on Xbox

Discus and support I have been banned twice from my previously account on Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did banned again until 3rd may 2018. I'll wait if i'm banned or not. Microsoft need to stop banned me on my previously account because i'm on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Myers44by, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Myers44by
    Myers44by Guest

I did banned again until 3rd may 2018. I'll wait if i'm banned or not. Microsoft need to stop banned me on my previously account because i'm on learning disability.

:)

Myers44by, Apr 19, 2018
  2. Blizzrdball
    Blizzrdball Guest
    Windows Live ID Account Switch

Hello!

I previously have had an Xbox Live account been banned permanently. I have had a spare account for a number of years that was made on a Gmail account.

I was wondering, if I were to somehow remove the banned Xbox Live account from my Hotmail account, and transfer my new gamertag onto the Hotmail account, would my new gamertag be banned as well?

Thank You!

Blizzrdball, Apr 19, 2018
  3. dragonzane
    dragonzane Guest
    Permanent Bans Xbox live

I am looking to see how many people have gotten bans or permanent bans, and were unable to access any of their previously purchased direct downloaded games.

I want to know who is willing to provided information, regarding your banned account. This only pertains to permanent bans at the moment, and affects only your downloaded purchased games, that are now unavailable to you.
    This will be put together for a class action lawsuit, in regards to being denied access to previously purchased materials from Microsoft.
    Email me at: L: xboxclassactionlawsuit@gmail.com
    my lawyer wants to assess the number of people this directly affects. If you can share this information, or post it, so we can get as many interested parties as possible, on as many social media, FB, Twitter, youtube outlets, that will help immensely.

Permanent bans may be needed in some instances, but not allowing accessed to purchased products, in which the company has been rewarded and profited from is a crime.

Thank you, for your help

dragonzane, Apr 19, 2018
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review if eligible. To avoid future bans please follow the Terms of Use that you agreed to on account creation.

bowski477, Apr 20, 2018
  5. bowski477 Win User

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review if eligible. To avoid future bans please follow the Terms of Use that you agreed to on account creation.
  6. moijc1 Win User

Bans

In short yes

Xbox can ban player accounts for inapropriate behavior without any reports so long as the meet atleast 1 of the following requirements

1. The account had been banned atleast twice previously

2. There must be multiple messages in quick succession breaking the guidelines/ parameters deeming it inapropriate

3. The account is on an xbox with another account that has atleast 2 bans

4. If the account has been reported previous and multiple times for any reason it will be monitored until further notice and promptly banned

The fourth term is done manually by xbox employees but does not require any reports agaisnt that player
  7. snoner Win User

Someone botted my Xbox followers and I got permanent banned

Is there anyway to like speak to a person about it it’s a wrongful ban I have zero strikes on my account and only been chat banned like twice for stupid stuff
  8. ContagiousMedic Win User

need bf3 premium coupon

Excuse me? My account shouldn't have been banned in the first place!

This is a copy paste from your Xbox LIVE suspensions and console bans page

(support.xbox.com/.../account-suspensions-and-console-bans)

An Xbox LIVE player who obtains their gamerscore in this abnormal way will:

Find their gamerscore reset to zero.

Be unable to regain all previously earned achievements.

Be labelled as a “cheater” for the community to view.

This was already resolved though, i got my coupons for xbox live and i need my bf3 coupon now
  9. ElliottReed7 Win User

I’ve been permanently banned for something I didn’t do!

Hi Jesse,

I have the same issue as Finlay Millar above ^

My gamertag is “IReeeD” and I share account with my brother and he has recently and previously had communication bans but it also shows my account has now been permanently banned from Xbox Live. All my Fifa Ultimate Team progress is on there and I have dedicated a lot of time to this.

Could you help me and see if it’s the same issue please?

Many Thanks

Elliott Reed
Thema:

1. I have been banned twice from my previously account on Xbox - Similar Threads - been banned twice

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  5. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  6. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  7. With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...: I play R6 all the time. But it is plagued by xbox users with XIM. Will Microsoft ban those products aswell or will they be unaffected 17f61377-3025-42c0-ae83-675f3f95c2d2
  8. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  9. I've been banned twice!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned twice!: We've been banned twice in a row. First time still no real answer and a week later another ban, how is this possible when we can't even use xbox live! This is a complete joke it's like we've been...
  10. I’ve been banned twice but only for 4 days, is it true only one more small ban then I’m...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been banned twice but only for 4 days, is it true only one more small ban then I’m...: I’d like to know how many times some of you have been banned this year, it’s a bit frightening 93f55229-4323-4449-8892-df0666ea0b0f