I have been banned since the 23rd of October and it won't let me apply for a case review

Discus and support I have been banned since the 23rd of October and it won't let me apply for a case review in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have click the button on different browsers computer tablet and phone but they're still done no change I can not get the button to do anything I just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cheekyxgamertag, Nov 4, 2018.

1. I have been banned since the 23rd of October and it won't let me apply for a case review

I have click the button on different browsers computer tablet and phone but they're still done no change I can not get the button to do anything I just want my account back I'm just so frustrated with Xbox at this point enforcement needs a better way to
    be contested

:)

Cheekyxgamertag, Nov 4, 2018
  2. La Dispewt
    La Dispewt Guest
    Account Communcation Ban

I have been banned from communication for some time and I would like a case review but it won't let me submit one.

La Dispewt, Nov 4, 2018
  3. FatDanny20
    FatDanny20 Guest
    account ban

my account has been banned and will not let me apply for review.

FatDanny20, Nov 4, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

I have been banned since the 23rd of October and it won't let me apply for a case review

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action.
    I would like to let you know that currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review.

If the ban you currently have is for your device then that would be the reason why it hasn't allowed to fill out the case review.

To see more information about who can submit a case reviewplease check out the following link:

Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

The case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
    As this is forum support, we wouldn't be able to assist further with enforcement actions.

XBF Leslie D, Nov 4, 2018
  5. Is there a way to get my account on then but not my console cuz it's a permanent ban for my console and my account

6. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Cheeky,

If I understand correctly it seems to be that the enforcement action that you've received is a permanent device ban and a permanent account suspension.

In this case it really varies if your account would be eligible for a case review. Usually it would show the option next to the enforcement action to
    "apply for review"

If there's no option to submit a case review available for the permanent account suspension there wouldn't be a way to recover that. As it mentions it on the
    Code of Conduct
    : Once you receive a permanent suspension, you forfeit all content licenses, memberships and Microsoft Account balances associated to the suspended account.

XBF Leslie D, Nov 4, 2018
  7. There is the apply for a case review button it's green and I can't click it cuz it does nothing when I do

8. GavinTbh
    GavinTbh Guest

Hello, Cheekyxgamertag.

I'm sorry to hear you cannot access Xbox Live because of a enforcement action (www.enforcement.xbox.com).

If your console says "This Xbox has been banned due to violations of the code of conduct." that will not be able to be resolved by a case review. If your login says your permanently suspended you will not be able to appeal that either.

If you have anymore questions regarding enforcement, post on the forums or go to www.enforcement.xbox.com.

-Gavin.

GavinTbh, Nov 3, 2018
  9. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Cheeky,

If I understand correctly it seems to be that the enforcement action that you've received is a permanent device ban and a permanent account suspension.

In this case it really varies if your account would be eligible for a case review. Usually it would show the option next to the enforcement action to
    "apply for review"

If there's no option to submit a case review available for the permanent account suspension there wouldn't be a way to recover that. As it mentions it on the
    Code of Conduct
    : Once you receive a permanent suspension, you forfeit all content licenses, memberships and Microsoft Account balances associated to the suspended account.
  10. Cheekyxgamertag Win User

There is the apply for a case review button it's green and I can't click it cuz it does nothing when I do
  11. GavinTbh Win User

Hello, Cheekyxgamertag.

I'm sorry to hear you cannot access Xbox Live because of a enforcement action (www.enforcement.xbox.com).

If your console says "This Xbox has been banned due to violations of the code of conduct." that will not be able to be resolved by a case review. If your login says your permanently suspended you will not be able to appeal that either.

If you have anymore questions regarding enforcement, post on the forums or go to www.enforcement.xbox.com.

-Gavin.
  12. Cheekyxgamertag Win User

Is there a way to get my account on then but not my console cuz it's a permanent ban for my console and my account
  13. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action.
    I would like to let you know that currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review.

If the ban you currently have is for your device then that would be the reason why it hasn't allowed to fill out the case review.

To see more information about who can submit a case reviewplease check out the following link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto?length=4#sub-topic0-6

The case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
    As this is forum support, we wouldn't be able to assist further with enforcement actions.
Thema:

1. I have been banned since the 23rd of October and it won't let me apply for a case review - Similar Threads - been banned since

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  5. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  6. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  7. With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...: I play R6 all the time. But it is plagued by xbox users with XIM. Will Microsoft ban those products aswell or will they be unaffected 17f61377-3025-42c0-ae83-675f3f95c2d2
  8. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  9. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  10. My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...: Mightyonkick has been banned for no reason after 8 years off buying stuff on this account since the new banning system come out I think I've been wrongly banned Can anyone help me get my account...