I have been banned from multiplayer for 2 weeks when I did not commit a bannable offence my...

Discus and support I have been banned from multiplayer for 2 weeks when I did not commit a bannable offence my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I was loading on my fifa ultimate team online and it says I have been banned for playing for 2 weeks because of a ban on Xbox which I did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by choppablackburn, Nov 5, 2021.

1. I have been banned from multiplayer for 2 weeks when I did not commit a bannable offence my...

So I was loading on my fifa ultimate team online and it says I have been banned for playing for 2 weeks because of a ban on Xbox which I did not commit. My friend went on my account and then wrote a message to someone which they then reported me I was hoping you could get in touch and maybe unban me.

Thanks Kieran

:)

choppablackburn, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

I have been banned from multiplayer for 2 weeks when I did not commit a bannable offence my friend did on my account

24 Hours communication bans are unappealable...all other bans are able to be appealed (well, except mostly with perma bans) as far as I am aware
  3. wi7bit Win User

I have been banned from multiplayer for 2 weeks when I did not commit a bannable offence my friend did on my account

I think what you said here is spot on Nursemorph. They need to have a word with their friend, not the enforcement team.

Anyway, I thought that you can't do anything about temporary bans? Or is that for just communication bans?
  4. Nursemorph Win User

The only place you can appeal a ban is via the Enforcement website:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB

However, the message was sent from your account...it is your account and, therefore, your reponsibility....as far as Microsoft/Xbox are concerned, you sent it. This is why you never share your password with anyone else.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Why did I get Console Banned?

You admitted in your first post to playing in a bunch of modded lobbies which is a bannable offence.

You could of easily left by just quitting to the dash & would of probably been ok.

As mentioned,console bans are not issued lightly & are usually the result of several enforcement actions in the past or something so severe that a console ban is issued.

Bans are rarely issued at the same time of the offence as they need to be investigated first,especially console bans,so the ban could of been for things you did weeks ago.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

My son got banned a month ago and no one was even home to use the Xbox.

Bans are rarely issued at the same time that the offence happened due to the time it takes to investigate a report.

The ban may have been issued on Sept 13th but the actual offence could of been committed days or even weeks before.

You are not eligible for a refund for time lost due on a subscription to an enforcement action.
Thema:

I have been banned from multiplayer for 2 weeks when I did not commit a bannable offence my...

1. I have been banned from multiplayer for 2 weeks when I did not commit a bannable offence my... - Similar Threads - been banned multiplayer

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  5. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  6. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  7. With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...: I play R6 all the time. But it is plagued by xbox users with XIM. Will Microsoft ban those products aswell or will they be unaffected 17f61377-3025-42c0-ae83-675f3f95c2d2
  8. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  9. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  10. When will the 3rd party ban be coming? Been waiting a while and the xim and zen's are only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the 3rd party ban be coming? Been waiting a while and the xim and zen's are only...: Is there a specific date or is there a general area of the year it'll be released? 1ae8e3ad-a8e3-4516-82e2-3fc6fc6fd8a9