I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem...

Discus and support I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem it because I live in ireland please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KevinMcCormack2, May 15, 2020.

1. I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem...

I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem it because I live in ireland please help

:)

KevinMcCormack2, May 15, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem it because I live in ireland please help

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you calling about a code you received. We recommend to request a call from support as we do not have the tools for this issue.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. LateArtie1237 Win User

Account

No he got it free but i guess it tryed to charge my credit card and now it says i owe and i didn't order it and now he cant redeem his gift card for xbox live
  4. KillerXSniper24 Win User

Why is the auto redeem £5 gift card not going into my balance?

On the rewards app, i have the auto redeem on for the £5 gift card and it’s taken the point of my account but hasn’t given me the 5 pounds. I used the rest of my points for a £10 gift card on the app and that worked.
    The points have now been given back instead of giving the £5 gift card
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gift Cards

Make sure that gift card is for xbox live store. If that is the case you can redeem it as previously mentioned, if not follow the steps indicated in the card itself.
  6. RicardoReza Win User

Xbox live

I previously went on to a trip to mexico and im from the U.S. and i saw my xbox live was going to expire in a couple of days so i went to the store, and bought 2 gift cards , an xbox live gift card and a normal gift card, i went home and couldn't reddem
    the gift cards because it said it was from mexico and im in the U.S. so i changed my location to mexico and it accepted it and i forgot about the other gift card and i was so busy i had to take the gift card to the U.S. so i took my trip to the U.S. and im
    trying to redeem it and it says that i cant redeem it even though i put my location to mexico it still wont accept it so please can you help me with this
    Ricardo
Thema:

I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem...

1. I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem... - Similar Threads - been awarded free

2. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  3. Has there been a game like this?

in XboX Insiders
    Has there been a game like this?: Hey Xbox insiders and Xbox developers on the inside. I have a somewhat a legitimate question (after having a bottle wine and a few hits off this vape pen). And having had the first Xbox in middle...
  4. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  5. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  6. VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X

in XboX Insiders
    VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X: VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X. How do I use the wheel on F1 23 Xbox console? submitted by /u/Impossible_Cover_952 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  8. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  9. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  10. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]