I have been an insider since the start and still don’t have the new GUI?
Discus and support I have been an insider since the start and still don’t have the new GUI? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Trying to figure out what is going on? My friend who touches his Xbox for an hour every month some how has it, yet I dont. I have 3 Xbox ones (one of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thelost2010, Nov 26, 2019.
Thema:
I have been an insider since the start and still don’t have the new GUI?
Loading...
-
I have been an insider since the start and still don’t have the new GUI? - Similar Threads - been insider since
-
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
My downloads haven't been working since yesterday
in XboX InsidersMy downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching.... -
Xbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal
in XboX InsidersXbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal: Twenty-five years ago, Microsoft walked into the gaming world with a chunky black box and a bold promise. This year, Xbox is celebrating that legacy in the most fitting way possible and honestly,... -
been an omega ring member for almost a month now, no update at all. plz help!!
in XboX Insidersbeen an omega ring member for almost a month now, no update at all. plz help!!: hello! I found out about the xbox insider program that was available for everyone, so I joined the omega ring when the new boot screen came out, even though 4 2606 updates was released for omega... -
Not part of the insider program anymore, haven't been since my Xbox one and I was only in...
in XboX InsidersNot part of the insider program anymore, haven't been since my Xbox one and I was only in...: and never the update preview. I never enrolled my current console, the Series X in the program so why do I have the new hub feature? Apparently this new feature is exclusive to the insiders... -
I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta...
in XboX InsidersI've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta...: Hello. I have been a part of the Xbox Insider program for over 3 Years now. I have 2 Xbox Series X consoles. On one of them I am in the Beta Ring of the Xbox Update Preview. On the other it... -
How to be alpha If you’ve been Xbox insider for more than 5y ?
in XboX InsidersHow to be alpha If you’ve been Xbox insider for more than 5y ?: I’ve been Xbox insider for more than 5 years, I’m still not Alpha. Kinda want to test the new dashboard… submitted by /u/SpicyCanadianBoyyy [link] [comments]