I have been a member for 10+ years and i am still a beginner?

Discus and support I have been a member for 10+ years and i am still a beginner? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; how is this even right? this is not the first time i. asked about this hopefully i will get an answer this time 742074f0-816d-4c3b-8c0c-3994429e56c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SUCKITUP, Dec 29, 2016.

1. SUCKITUP
    SUCKITUP Guest

how is this even right? this is not the first time i. asked about this hopefully i will get an answer this time

:)

SUCKITUP, Dec 29, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    I have been a member for years and no rewards

Hello mine6craft6girl,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

As mentioned in our pinned announcement at the top of the forums titled "HEY YOU! We've got your answer here." (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/2f5ffacb-bf1e-4fca-8764-f57f69556e55),
    we no longer award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals as of July 2014.

MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December
    2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

XBLRewards8, Dec 29, 2016
  3. I have been a member for years and no rewards

I have been a member of xbox live rewards for a few years and have not receave even one point for renewing my xbox live or any thing

please help

mine6craft6girl, Dec 29, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

VIP only counts purchases for a year at a time, not the entire time you've been on Live. So it is possible to be a beginner even with that amount of tenure based on how much you spend each year. Your current progress is based on how much you've spent from
    September 1, 2015, until now. Keep in mind that subscriptions, in-game consumables, and preorders are not eligible for VIP.

Smwutches, Dec 29, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

VIP only counts purchases for a year at a time, not the entire time you've been on Live. So it is possible to be a beginner even with that amount of tenure based on how much you spend each year. Your current progress is based on how much you've spent from
    September 1, 2015, until now. Keep in mind that subscriptions, in-game consumables, and preorders are not eligible for VIP.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

I have been a member for years and no rewards

Hello mine6craft6girl,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

As mentioned in our pinned announcement at the top of the forums titled "HEY YOU! We've got your answer here." (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/2f5ffacb-bf1e-4fca-8764-f57f69556e55),
    we no longer award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals as of July 2014.

MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December
    2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
  7. UnRelentingAlly Win User

FREE KILLER INSTINCT GAME

Been a member for 10 plus years and have a high GS and I got nothing
  8. cab0218 Win User

Number of years on Xbox LIve changed randomly.

You now say that I have only been a member 7 years which is wrong. I have proof that I have been a member 10 years. I checked my billing history. I always had auto renew on so I know I always had gold all these years.
  9. KyleB5 Win User

Killer Instincts (Free Game Reward Email Problem)

I have been an xbox live member for about 10 years and have not received a code. Gt
Thema:

1. I have been a member for 10+ years and i am still a beginner? - Similar Threads - been member 10+

2. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  3. Is there anyway I can be in the alpha or aloha skip ahead ring I've been a member for a...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway I can be in the alpha or aloha skip ahead ring I've been a member for a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LobsterWhisker [link] [comments]
  4. Been an Xbox member for about 5 years

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been an Xbox member for about 5 years: Yet name changes still cost money even though I'm not on xbox anymore I still want to know why they have not made it free and if they are gonna talk about a "server" issue or how people can abuse...
  5. Ive been a member for 9 years (14 to be exact)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ive been a member for 9 years (14 to be exact): One of the missions is being a member for over 9 years. ansd I have bought so many digital downloads on here and I have been a very active player in this community. Could you please deposite the...
  6. Been a rewards member for 4 years and only have 850 credits?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Been a rewards member for 4 years and only have 850 credits?: Hi, I signed up with the xbox rewards program on 05/05/2014 (almost 4 years) and i only have 850 lifetime credits and 112 gems I was wondering if something is wrong (or if i have done something...
  7. have been a rewards member since 2010..never get credits but shows I do

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    have been a rewards member since 2010..never get credits but shows I do: So Ive made tons of purchases and it shows lifetime credits but I have never physically had them to get anything with. What do I do next? 9161badb-3d0c-4889-9ed9-107af8322772
  8. I’ve been a member for years

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’ve been a member for years: love been a maember for years, and I haven’t gotten any money back or rewards for a couple of years. 5a9f7e82-6c3f-4179-aee8-ae187ae0ef77
  9. Xbox 1 Live.. Been member for 8 yrs my xbox live gold still good until Feb 2019 EA good for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 Live.. Been member for 8 yrs my xbox live gold still good until Feb 2019 EA good for ...: I cant access live multi- player specifically BF1 and BFv Beta.. Paid EA for early access.. Managed to access beta 4th Sept for a couple of hours.. I noticed the syncing game not functioning.. had...
  10. Hi this is just an enquiry for a family member if some one is been abusive on a Xbox who’s ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi this is just an enquiry for a family member if some one is been abusive on a Xbox who’s ...: Hi this is an xbox enquiry if someone is been abusive on the xbox would it block the person that is doing it or someone else in the party 6b5d4177-f0d9-431d-be89-41cb36a0cf19