I have ark on PC and for some reason it won't open ,or says I need to reinstall?

Discus and support I have ark on PC and for some reason it won't open ,or says I need to reinstall? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I updated my PC , update my store ,and tried resetting the app already . e8e92048-d605-4bb9-81a5-62dea151d7b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zeke Henry, May 24, 2023.

1. Zeke Henry
    Zeke Henry Guest

I have ark on PC and for some reason it won't open ,or says I need to reinstall?

I updated my PC , update my store ,and tried resetting the app already .

:)

Zeke Henry, May 24, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Zeke!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, is your game a disc game or a digitally purchased game?

Also, does the error occurs in other games as well or just specifically for this game?
  3. holden4ever Win User

Need help resolving a double NAT issue.

That was it. Both XB1 X and pc are showing as open. It cost me an extra $10 per month for a static IP address but if it means no more NAT conflicts then it's worth it. Now I just have to re-install ARK because for some reason Windows deleted the files.
    Only problem is it won't let me install to pc, only one of my 3 XB1s. My pc shows up on the list of devices I own but when I click Install on the store page it only gives me the consoles as option.
  4. Charles-82 Win User

Ark Servers

I am also unable to view official dedicated server and unofficial pc sessions

I have a subsription with Nitrado its working for my xbox but my pc is unable to view any of the 2 sets of servers. It has worked in the past but for some reason now its not working.

I have also uninstalled Ark and reinstalled it and still nothing showing up under official dedicated or unofficial pc sessions.

I purchased it from windows store on the pc with play anywhere
  5. DarkPlague85 Win User

Ark: Survival Evolved

So I have done some more troubleshooting. She can join other servers. I on my pc can also join official servers. I do have all the ports open and forwarded that Xbox normally requires. My pc still says join failed when I try to join her. Same on Xbox side. My pc does say could not retrieve address when I try to join unofficial dedicated arks.
  6. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Ark Servers

You may need to reinstall the game on your PC. I run an ark server from my console for my friends and one of them has a console, he literally had to uninstall and reinstall the game in order to play with us, once the Extinction map was released.
Thema:

1. I have ark on PC and for some reason it won't open ,or says I need to reinstall? - Similar Threads - ark reason won't

2. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  3. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  4. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  5. What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...: What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play. All...
  6. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  7. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  8. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  9. For some reason, I can't join my friends on Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 edition to Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason, I can't join my friends on Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 edition to Xbox: Hello! I've been playing Ark for a while now, and I first started on the Steam version of the game because it was free, and also because I mainly play on pc. I decided to get the Microsoft windows...
  10. i bought a game for my friend and he can not redeem it for some reason ame Ark Survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a game for my friend and he can not redeem it for some reason ame Ark Survival...: i bought a game for my friend and he can not redeem it for some reason what can i do to fix this can i get my money back or can i give my friend Ark Survival Evolved Genesis DLC ethier that or can...