I have approved my sons request to buy a game in the family app , i have paid for the game...

Discus and support I have approved my sons request to buy a game in the family app , i have paid for the game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son requested a game , so i went into the family app and approved and paid for the game , also had an email confirming my purchase , but it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rowan Yates, May 13, 2023.

1. Rowan Yates
    Rowan Yates Guest

I have approved my sons request to buy a game in the family app , i have paid for the game...

My son requested a game , so i went into the family app and approved and paid for the game , also had an email confirming my purchase , but it's nowhere to be seen on his console .. Any ideas ?

:)

Rowan Yates, May 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have approved my sons request to buy a game in the family app , i have paid for the game but it's not on his console , Where is it ?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that your son is using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is purchased under the correct account, for cases like this what we initially need to do is perform a power cycle and then check the games and apps library again.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  3. KarelAda Win User

Buying Minecraft with Microsoft account credits.

Same to me. I wanted to buy Minecraft Java for my son on his account. However there was a restriction about the purchase Needs organizer approval to buy things. I was not able to find option to disable this on PC. Buy credit option with no need for approval was a hope. Unfortunately this credit can't be used on mojang page what I have realized later. So now $25 is stuck there. Sure, don't want to spend any penny on Microsoft after this lesson.

At the end I have found option to disable approvals in the Android Family app.
  4. EmilEngelman III Win User

On demand TIme limits

i have the circle app and it will not stop my son from playing a game on the XBOX. all the ISP apps and routers do it stop my son from accessing the internet and or filter the internet. WIth Microsoft Family time limits, Microsoft will stop my son
    from being able to play a Xbox Game at a certain time and or request more game time. I do not think the ISP apps or router can do that. If they can please let me know which one.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Where to find Needs Organiser approval to buy things

Hello, your best option for controlling your child's purchasing would be to install the Xbox Family mobile app and use it. Not only can you prevent your son from purchasing via that app but any request he does make will go straight there for you to approve or deny
  6. Smwutches Win User

Greetings Xbox, i would like to return games without a need of refund)

Thema:

1. I have approved my sons request to buy a game in the family app , i have paid for the game... - Similar Threads - approved sons request

2. refund approved but no currency

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but no currency: I was approved service request number : (Mod Removed) for refund of game i bought it by mistake two months ago January 22th. It's now the 30th of march and I have yet to see money in either...
  3. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  4. refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but money not received: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and i still haven’t received my money into my microsoft account 732cc87c-9ce4-4f65-a4db-57bea2b11950
  5. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  6. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  7. I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours: I want money to buy other game please refund the amount I'm waited for 28 hours cb598c27-79a8-492c-bd39-5aa6e314499a
  8. Refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund approved but money not received: I refund on the 14 of January and my money still has bot come even though the request was approved 401bbb3a-482a-4f87-99b6-7adc59ef886f
  9. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  10. No approval notification when my son asks to buy v-bucks

in XBoX Accessibility
    No approval notification when my son asks to buy v-bucks: Hi - I am trying to resolve a frustrating problem. I have 2 sons playing fortnite on xbox series s. I have xbox family app set up for purchase approvals. When son 1 requests v bucks or other...