i have ants in my xbox one controller which is strange because the surroundings are clean....

Discus and support i have ants in my xbox one controller which is strange because the surroundings are clean.... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; ants have made a home in my controller and I have no idea how to deal with them 7f01dea3-02d6-4157-a4fb-397fdbfb73af Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mr apple man156, Feb 12, 2022.

1. i have ants in my xbox one controller which is strange because the surroundings are clean....

ants have made a home in my controller and I have no idea how to deal with them

:)

mr apple man156, Feb 12, 2022
  2. GummyBear621 Win User

Ants in my Xbox One S

UPDATE: so it turns out the ants had invaded both my Xbox One S and my Astro A50 headset mixamp...I ended up taking both apart (my Xbox warranty ends today anyway) and using a leaf blower to clean the ants and their eggs out of the mix amp as there were
    ALOT of them in there (more than what were in the Xbox - it sounded like a maraca when shaking it due to the ant eggs :/ ). After i took the Xbox apart, there were two groups of the ants huddled together on either side of the mother/circuit board which i cleaned
    out using some paper towel. I have put both devices back together and they work fine and are now ant free :). Thanks for all of your replies!!
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox One or Elite controller and Bluetooth headphones on PC

Regarding the control there is nothing else that can be done, if you have another computer or notebook at home try to test the control on it, if not I suggest you do a clean installation of windows, because as I said this is very strange to happen with certain games and not others.
  4. Max Farsa Win User

Xbox One "'STEREO' Headset Adapter" clarity? Stereo or Simulated Surround Sound.

Double Check: this does only affect the XO Seven and not the X42 right?

I mean, my X42 setup on xbox 360 is the same as on xbox one and I get audio from optical out on both. Works well no matter if the xbox one chat stereo adapter plugged in the controller or not. Surround sound comes from the Xbox ones optical out and and chat
    (stereo) from controller. That cant be affecting surround right? Cant be a override to get the sound through the controller because the didn't exist when X42 was made?
  5. StevenMendez Win User

XBox Live keeps dropping out

Hmmm, i'll have to try this, because i bought a new surround sound a few months ago, and from what i remember, it was around this same time that my live started acting up. Very strange if that is the reason though.
  6. ohiostate111 Win User

Two Items I consider bugs in Windows 10 Games

That is strange, you may ant to reinstall the games and see if that fixes it.
Thema:

i have ants in my xbox one controller which is strange because the surroundings are clean....

1. i have ants in my xbox one controller which is strange because the surroundings are clean.... - Similar Threads - ants controller strange

2. When I try to install this game I own on my pc that I bought on xbox x I c<ant download it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to install this game I own on my pc that I bought on xbox x I c<ant download it...: [img] [img] Proof: 03f1b3b9-fdae-402d-b939-533e82b93d62
  3. Why doesn't my G29 steering wheel not ant to work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't my G29 steering wheel not ant to work?: My G29 doesn't want to calibrate or be dectected but all the buttons and other things work, could I have some help. Also I have a blinking light next to the PS3/PS4 option. No FFB or sensing...
  4. ANT غير متوفر

in XBoX Accessibility
    ANT غير متوفر: سلام عليكم عندي مشكلة مسوي شبكة من الجوال سامسونج نوت الترا 20 برو واتصلت من اكس بوكس ويقول لي NAT غير متوفر مع اني عندي نت مفتوح في الجوال ايش الحل وشكرا e4a248c1-e167-43a7-8afb-abe65fbc7edc
  5. ant i download purchases from microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    ant i download purchases from microsoft store: WHY cant i download purchases from microsoft store submitted by /u/ResidentGur2251 [link] [comments]
  6. My xbox game pass ant working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox game pass ant working: I boout it but its no showing up 1530c4c3-e8a9-4455-81b0-11e988fa99ee
  7. Xbox Ant Woes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ant Woes: It recently rained in my area, and the ants have infested my 3 xbox consoles. I am simply here to ask how much it would cost to get them cleaned at an xbox store and if theyd clean an original...
  8. D-Link D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi Im not even sure why I spent 300 pounds on an Xbox that can't even connect to WiFi, I thought Xbox was better than PS4 but clearly not as...
  9. iw ant my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iw ant my money back: why should i pay for something that does not work .Been trying all morning to play ww2 live and thre nothing wrong with my internet .Really pissed off at the moment....
  10. Ant nest in my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ant nest in my xbox one?: Any way to remove the ants without damaging the xbox? Cheers, haven't opened the xbox yet cause I'm not sure about the warranty **** 62bcba8c-6601-43d4-821b-c15556e8468e