I have another Microsoft account which has been accessed by someone else. They changed the...

Discus and support I have another Microsoft account which has been accessed by someone else. They changed the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The previous account was under the email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** if that can help with anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Owen Fox, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Owen Fox
    Owen Fox Guest

I have another Microsoft account which has been accessed by someone else. They changed the...

The previous account was under the email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** if that can help with anything

:)

Owen Fox, Mar 27, 2023
  2. alexbarton1 Win User

Strangers email address on my xbox account

Sorry but i cant access my account because my email address has been removed and someone else has put theirs on and changed passwords, etc
  3. Gabriel Torreirode M Win User

Merge purchases and game saves from an educational email to my personal email

Unfortunately, MS don't allow you to change the primary email due to the risk of fraud, hacking and whatnot...if they allowed it, then a hacked account could then have it's address changed
    I'm technically going to be "hacked", or someone else won't have access to Microsoft services.

As they're going to disable my account, any new student that comes and gets assigned to my handle (which is automatically generated through the users initials), anyone else can end up with the same login account as I do.

So someone else will have my email, at some period of time. Either I'll have to delete this @cin.ufpe.br account entirely, thus losing my game saves and purchases, or someone else owning the current handle will be unable to access Microsoft services, up to and including MSDN.

I just want to port everything to my current account, which has a similar handle. I fully understand the reason you pointed out, but there must be an exception for cases like these.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can you log out somebody out of my account please

No one here would have access to your account to be able to do so. If someone else has access to your account, change the password.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

How is my banned account sending me messages?

It sounds like someone has had access to your old account somehow.

For the sake of any personal information you may have left registered on your old banned account, it is best to change the password so nobody else (but you) will have further access.

Change Microsoft Account password article:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-microsoft-account-password
  6. Damian W93 Win User

My minecraft account was stolen

Hello, I have access to an account through which I used to log into minecraft premium, but now it logs me out of the account and writes that the email has been changed/deleted or does not match any account.

This whole situation is confusing because I had this account before the migration and was accessing the account using a different email address where I have Mojang messages.

The migration only added a way to log in, this account can now only be the information I used to log into the account. I can also provide old information from mojang, or regarding the account such as:

nicknames, emails from which the account was accessed, related phone numbers, answers to security questions on the mojang website.

I also have emails confirming the theft, such as:

MultiMC application has been linked to your Microsoft account,

A new login has been detected, your XBOX Live account has been moved from "country" to "country".

It seems to me that the account has already been sold to someone else, although I don't know if this is possible because "New login detected" referred to another "country" and your XBOX Live account has been moved from "country" to "country". Also a different country so the countries do not match.
Thema:

1. I have another Microsoft account which has been accessed by someone else. They changed the... - Similar Threads - another Microsoft account

2. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...
  3. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...: Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email. I'm...
  4. Logged into wrong X-Box account after account migration from one Microsoft account to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logged into wrong X-Box account after account migration from one Microsoft account to another: Was faced with a very specific issue today which involves me being locked from using any games associated with my X-Box account. In order to explain the issue, it is best to describe a timeline of...
  5. Transfer xbox profile to another microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer xbox profile to another microsoft account?: I created an Xbox profile on my microsoft account for my 8 year old son to use to plays games. He is 13 now and I want to transfer the xbox profile to his microsoft account so that he doesn't lose...
  6. Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...: I have an XboxS. I have an account myself and I have two child accounts, Child1 and Child2. Yesterday I added money to Child1's account. We can see this clearly in the order history of my MS...
  7. How do I remove accounts from Xbox as linked with another Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove accounts from Xbox as linked with another Microsoft account: My son’s Xbox profile is linked to an email I no longer have access to. Is it better to just factory reset and start a new Microsoft account? Or are there any other options?...
  8. My minecraft account changed to another microsoft account on its own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account changed to another microsoft account on its own: ive been using my main email for minecraft for over seven years and for some reason, Windows changed the email on my windows account to some random auto generated email. doing that, minecraft has...
  9. Adding another alias to Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding another alias to Microsoft account.: I’m trying to add another email to my main Microsoft account to make the new email my primary email but I’ve read that I can’t do that if the email I’m trying to add is a Microsoft email. So my...
  10. Is there a way to transfer all Xbox data to another email, my microsoft account has been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer all Xbox data to another email, my microsoft account has been...: Today there have been hundreds of sign-in attempts made to my microsoft account, i changed password and added a 2-factor authentication but i would like to close the account and move all of my...