I have an Xbox series x and I’m getting the error code for not being able to save more data...

Discus and support I have an Xbox series x and I’m getting the error code for not being able to save more data... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried holding for 10 secs and unplugging and waiting for 10 seconds. I have deleted all unused games and saved data. I have done all the basic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by n3a1 35, May 14, 2023.

1. n3a1 35
    n3a1 35 Guest

I have an Xbox series x and I’m getting the error code for not being able to save more data...

I have tried holding for 10 secs and unplugging and waiting for 10 seconds. I have deleted all unused games and saved data. I have done all the basic steps that usually fix problems like this.

:)

n3a1 35, May 14, 2023
  2. Tristen Blackwater Win User

modern warfare 2 season 2

I’m playing on Xbox one series X, and no error codes just dashboards to the Home Screen
  3. Stephanie Watson1 Win User

Issue signing in

I have same problem.. series X

Connected to Wi-Fi

I’m able to play on other profiles but when switching to the one I’d like to play it simply goes to white screen.

No error codes before or after.
  4. Jwf702 Win User

Dragon Ball Kakarot Save issue

Yeah, I’m having the same problem. Got an Xbox Series X/S, bought the Series X/S version of the game — beat it, got the DLC upgrade but now my save files don’t want to upload saying I have to get my Xbox One file…which I don’t have.

I know I could just delete my saves and start over, but I’m not spending another 50+ hours grinding through to get to where I was in the first place.
  5. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

Is anyone else’s black ops 2 not working?

Hi Lance, I’m Ryan.

Are you able to successfully sign in to other backwards compatible games on your Series X? Do you receive any specific error message/code?

Here to help.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How do I transfer my data from my Xbox 360 to a Series X if my 360 does not start?

Your saved data would need to be stored on the cloud in order to move it to the Series X. If you had that set up before your console went out, then the games will sync the data when you start them on the Series X. Otherwise, you'd need to be able to sign into the console to enable cloud saves unfortunately.
Thema:

1. I have an Xbox series x and I’m getting the error code for not being able to save more data... - Similar Threads - series I’m getting

2. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  3. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  4. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  5. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...: I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal hdmi1 0f0e687a-ffc0-46f9-9877-46c013bbac3a
  6. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series s with an HP w2408h monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series s with an HP w2408h monitor: every time I do it gives me a black screen and it says input signal out of range change settings to 1920x1200 60Hz. I’ve already tried restarting my video settings on my Xbox but it still won’t...
  7. Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...: It randomly kicked me out of playing the game while I was in the middle of a multiplayer match and it’s been doing this since then. I can play most games but anytime I try to play call off duty or...
  8. Can I game share with an Xbox series s while I’m in X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I game share with an Xbox series s while I’m in X: Hello my name is Joshua and my brother got the Xbox series S and I have the x and now I don’t have his account even though I do so do I factory reset my account so I can put back his account and I...
  9. I’m not able to stream roblox games on the Xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to stream roblox games on the Xbox series s.: this is troubling because I’m an upcoming content creator. Does anyone have a fix for this? I tried reinstalling twitch and roblox, relinking my account and nothing seems to work....
  10. Xbox Series S turns on and off when I’m playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S turns on and off when I’m playing a game: The screen turns black (the tv, the game still continues) then it goes back to the normal game screen, doesn’t happen when I’m not playing a game. Is this ventilation, HDMI? Recently bought my...