I have an Xbox One X that wont start up, and I want advice on what could be wrong with it...

Discus and support I have an Xbox One X that wont start up, and I want advice on what could be wrong with it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One X that is broken and out of warranty and I want to repair it myself. I noticed start up issues after plugging in LED lights to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GOTaGLOCKNaMOP, Mar 16, 2023.

1. I have an Xbox One X that wont start up, and I want advice on what could be wrong with it...

I have an Xbox One X that is broken and out of warranty and I want to repair it myself. I noticed start up issues after plugging in LED lights to the console, and those same light fried the ports in my TV, so the good thing is I know that’s what most likely caused it. The console got to the point it wouldn’t fully start up, and I got an error code with a prompt that allowed me to do a factory reset. After factory resetting the console, it could not complete the update that was needed. I suspect the internal hard drive may be damaged, causing the issue, but I’m far from a professional, so I wanted to see what other people think may be causing the issue. The error code I got was E208 00000003 00000000. If any experienced tech repair guys see this please let me know what you think.

:)

GOTaGLOCKNaMOP, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I have an Xbox One X that wont start up, and I want advice on what could be wrong with it so I can fix it myself

We cannot assist with self repair.
  3. DownTilt Win User

resident evil 0 crashing and turning off console

Day one Xbox scorpio x started having game issues with blackout then pubg now all my games are unplayable and the console wont start this is after i sent it to get repaired for these issues get yours repaired before the warranty goes out is all i can offer
    for advice
  4. proneto911 Win User

Xbox one controller problem

well since something is obviously wrong with the controller you could call up support and get another one but you wont get a day one back from what others have experienced youll get a normal one back. its up to you if you want to pester suppot to swap out
    the internals from a new one to the one you have or get a new controller.
  5. WPAK Win User

Xbox original problem

Hi there, crackling found in electronics doesn't sound good. Have you checked if there is a specific 'electrical burning' smell. If so the a part within the console is short-circuiting and my advice is to get it disconnected from power asap, because it can
    cause a fire.

Since the console isn't starting up anymore there is quite a chance that it is broken, but I'm not an expert on what sounds can come from the xbox1 so I might be wrong, but that's what I think what could be wrong with the console
  6. Sllapz Win User

Xbox One X won't factory reset

Anybody else have any advice?
    my xbox one x does the same thing it starts off with an error with my synced games and the whole xbox crashes and i have to factory reset it, this happens everyday, i factory reset it once or twice daily it is a pain! big waste of $600! i need some advice
    on what to do as well
Thema:

I have an Xbox One X that wont start up, and I want advice on what could be wrong with it...

1. I have an Xbox One X that wont start up, and I want advice on what could be wrong with it... - Similar Threads - wont start advice

2. Youtube app wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Youtube app wont start: Youtube app wont start It says “sorry couldn’t connect to youtube” i tried restarting, unplugging for 5,10 and 60 minutes and even overnight , uninstalling, cache delete, everything possible , it...
  3. Xbox wont start updates on my home wifi unless I wait several hours for it start but works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start updates on my home wifi unless I wait several hours for it start but works...: My Xbox series X wont update any games on my home wifi network unless I wait several hours then it may finally start updating and not sit at 0% but if I switch to my hotspot it starts updating...
  4. Help please, my cloud gaming wont start on my xbox concole..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please, my cloud gaming wont start on my xbox concole..: Yesterday i play all day long no problem!, but now my cloud gaming won't open.. i need help please. I already try a couple online tips ; Restart internet modem, disconnect xbox from internet then...
  5. so it started with a unlock account and it worked but it kept happening and now it wont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so it started with a unlock account and it worked but it kept happening and now it wont...: so it started with a unlock account and it worked but it kept happening and now it wont even let me do the this on account.live.com it saysWe cannot send a text message to this number. i need help...
  6. Starfield wont start, everytime I press Start there is an error code 0x80070490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield wont start, everytime I press Start there is an error code 0x80070490: Yesterday it worked normal i played like 3 hours. Today I startet and it didn´t work anymore. First it wrote something like I should download the app installer and I tryed that but it didn´t work...
  7. help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline: when i try to start the minecraft launcher online, it works right. but all of a sudden when i try it offline, it gives me error code (0x1), only telling me "the game has crashed." i tried updating...
  8. My Roblox from the chrome wont start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Roblox from the chrome wont start.: When im joining a Roblox game. Roblox is loading but after its done, it wont join into the game i selected 1f80c606-fffc-43d3-9dda-ce93c199124d
  9. Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...: I purchuased it using a code from cdkeys, my PC fits the requirements to run the game and I have tried many things to fix it including: 1. I updated my graphics driver 2. ran it as...
  10. forza horizon 5 wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 wont start: hello so my fh5 istn starting anymore its just showing me the client window with sync data not even the sync data popup window i tried resetting it deinstalling it changing priorities and also...